716 users online (92 members and 624 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy Tammy Faye

Like her or not this is so sad to see her this way.

http://www.people.com/people/article...047348,00.html

It broke my heart tonight to see her I must say the way she was talking she is at peace with her illness family and god.Which I found very comforting.No disrespect to her or anyone else but I wonder if she has tried to smoke marijuana.She just looked so frail and she said all she ate was chicken noodle soup and rice pudding. Soo sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_texasbelle2 View Post

I saw excerpts of her interview with Larry King on Inside Edition today.
    It really is sad to see her this way. They said she was down to 65 lbs.

God Bless her. She just needs to go to sleep and not wake up. I do not know how her family is holding up, but can just imagine watching her waste away must be breaking their hearts.

I saw her last night on LKL, tonight they had her son and showed more clips of her. It's going to be a long time before I can forget that. I cry for her and all that love her. She didn't deserve this.

Ive been watching some reality show where they have basically "has been" or actors and people that once were popular and is no more and they are all living together in Glen Campbles old mansion...anyhow Tammy is on it and she doesnt look anything at all lke the peron in this picture
    I dont know how old the show is but I was assuming it was recent.

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    Ive been watching some reality show where they have basically "has been" or actors and people that once were popular and is no more and they are all living together in Glen Campbles old mansion...anyhow Tammy is on it and she doesnt look anything at all lke the peron in this picture
    I dont know how old the show is but I was assuming it was recent.
    You're watching "The Surreal Life". She was on it in 2004. She had the cancer then....it just wasn't nearly as progressed.

I too saw her on LKL last night. It just broke my heart to see her that way....so thin and fragile. She has an incredible resolve and seems to be quite a sweetheart. I love her spirit....it does not seem to be one bit broken (though I'm sure it is in some ways). What an amazing woman to still be able to have a sense of humor through all of this. WHen they asked her what she wanted to be remembered for, she said "Oh, my eyelashes!"
    Classic.
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Yes, it is sad. Poor thing just wants a hamburger and fries.

My heart aches for her suffering too. I just don't "get" all that makeup but it's pretty obvious she thinks it's attractive. Poor thing. I hope she'll be *home* soon with her Lord. I can't imagine weighing only 65 lbs. Ugh.

It was so sad to see her that way. I felt bad for her and I hope she has a peaceful passing.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing--She looked like a monster, she hardly looked human--The poor thing is down to only 65 pounds--She must have only days to live--It was horrible bad luck that her colon cancer,which she thought she had beaten, had spread to her lungs... and now she has been completely ravaged by it--awful sight

It broke my heart to see her on television last night. However, I gained alot of insight from her struggle and journey. She feels at peace with her life, and thats a wonderful thing. I feel that she is just waiting until the Lord takes her home. Once there, she will feel peace.

she is a colorful woman

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_texasbelle2 View Post

She has been through so much....
    and is suffering now..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton View Post
    I couldn't believe what I was seeing--She looked like a monster, she hardly looked human--The poor thing is down to only 65 pounds--She must have only days to live--It was horrible bad luck that her colon cancer,which she thought she had beaten, had spread to her lungs... and now she has been completely ravaged by it--awful sight
    Wouldn't that be the most logical thought? And yet, bodies can withstand so much more than what we think they can. And when they waste away, it typically takes a loooong time. No one knows for sure, of course, but I imagine Tammy Faye still has a LOT of physical suffering to endure before she's done. Sad.

I remember the days when the media would mock her and make fun of her overdone makeup. I have grown to really like her throughout the years. She has handled adversity very well and is always so upbeat. May the Lord be with her and take her into His loving arms. My father died of colon cancer. It also spread to his liver and lungs and he had painful tumors on his hips. It is very sad. Life is fragile, and you never know what the future holds.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast