GUILTY FL - Linda Innocent, 34, Sunrise, 15 July 2007

:( No mention of the husband . I hope this isnt another poor woman who will be added to our list.I wonder why she wasnt reported missing till the next morning.?

snip from the article--
According to her family, Innocent went home a little early, shortly after 8:00 p.m., so she could go home to meet her boyfriend for dinner. But Linda never made it home and her sister reported her missing the next day.

Very pretty young woman. I hope she is found quickly!

:( No mention of the husband . I hope this isnt another poor woman who will be added to our list.I wonder why she wasnt reported missing till the next morning.?

snip from the article--
According to her family, Innocent went home a little early, shortly after 8:00 p.m., so she could go home to meet her boyfriend for dinner. But Linda never made it home and her sister reported her missing the next day.

She is a very pretty young lady. I wonder how long it should have taken her to get home from her job? She made a call on her cell phone at 8:58 but left her job at 8:00. That is almost an hour later. I wouldn't think that her job was that far away from her home. I wonder if LE can tell where the call was made from...area. Maybe she changed her mind and went straight to her boyfriends. Maybe she had a change of clothing there. I hope he is willing to take a poly. He would be the first person I would look at as she was supposed to meet him.

I wonder if she told her babysitter that she planned to come home and change before her dinner date? If so, you would think that the babysitter would try to call her when she didn't show up to change or maybe the babysitter thought she changed her mind and went straight to his place and ended up spending the night. When she didn't come home the next day the babysitter must have got worried and called LE.

http://www.nbc6.net/headlinesonly/13727650/detail.html

Mother Of Four Missing From Broward Co.

POSTED: 5:53 pm EDT July 20, 2007
UPDATED: 11:25 am EDT July 21, 2007

<SNIP>

A missing person's report indicated that Innocent had a restraining order against one of her ex-boyfriends, who is also the father of two of her children. But BSO has not said whether the ex-boyfriend or foul play had anything to do with her disappearance.

The ordeal took a toll on the entire family. An ambulance took Innocent's mother to the hospital when she was overcome with stress.

:( I feel so sad for all her family I hope her mother is ok.I hope someone spots her car .I still dont understand why she wasnt reported missing till the morning surely the new b/f got worried when she didnt turn up . I presume she would have told him about the restraining order on the old b/f.

http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI55770/

<SNIP>

Police say her last few phone calls Sunday night were made to a former boyfriend who she has a restraining order against. However, authorities say there is no evidence of any crime. They are just looking for any information that will bring her home safely.

Missing mom's car found at MIA with a body inside; awaiting ID

MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Fla. (WSVN) -- Broward Sheriff's Officers have confirmed the car found in a parking garage at MIA, with a dead body inside, belongs to a woman reported missing over a month ago, but they have yet to verify whether the body belongs to the woman or someone else.
A BSO missing persons detective arrived at the scene Tuesday morning and confirmed the black four-door Audi belongs to Linda Renee Innocent, a 34-year-old mother of four from Sunrise. Her family reported her missing on July 15.
The Miami-Dade Medical Examiner is now working to identify the body found inside, and BSO detectives are not ruling out if the body might belong to several people who have been reported missing in Broward County.
According to Miami-Dade Police, at around 1:30 Tuesday morning, an airport employee called police after he/she smelled a foul order in the garage while collecting carts on the fourth floor of the Dolphin Parking Garage

http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI56040/

(CBS4) MIAMI Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office confirmed the body found in a car at Miami International Airport on Tuesday is that of 34-year-old Linda Innocent.

Innocent, a mother of four, vanished more than a week ago after finishing her shift as a hospice nurse. Family members told investigators she was supposed to have dinner with her boyfriend the night she disappeared, but she never showed up.

http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_205073613.html

I'm hesitant to ever date again. There are just so many souless, vicious people out there.

My prayers for her beautiful children. The youngest (2 years old) probably won't even remember her. It breaks my heart.

:furious: This is so sad for her and her family .another 4 children to be raised without their mother.I hope they get him quick and he suffers for the rest of his life.

With the car being found at the airport, whoever did this likely boarded a plane and is long gone out of the country. :furious:

I'm hoping for some great video evidence here since she was found at an airport. Hopefully they don't tape over tapes.

Awwww, I hate this for her children and family. She seemed like such a good person and for this to happen is sickening.

LE said they have her ex-boyfriend in jail on unrelated drug charges and now has time to build an airtight case. He is a POI, but not labeled suspect. LE said they don't have to name a suspect for a long time. (In other words...they believe her ex did it, IMO.)

Why were her last phone calls before she disappeared made to the person that she had a restraining order against? He must have talked her into meeting him somewhere.

I know that so often when a woman has a protection order against someone and they are deathly afraid of him they will try to keep the guys feet on the ground and not do anything to make him mad. I wonder if that is why she met with him someplace...just trying to keep him from really hurting or killing her. The woman just don't understand that you can't have any contact with these guys at all...no phone, not in person, never be alone with them anywhere.
My daughter thought the same thing and she ended up dead too. Those poor little kids and Linda's family. What a shame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back