Usama Bin Laden Reportedly Dead

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Not that I believe any of this...but would be a great find for Tim Miller and EquuSearch, wouldn't it?!?! LOL

So Bin Laden was in Pakistan, eh? Just like the U.S. thought.

LOL...I think that news article is dated December 2001.

And at his gravesite in 2001 were WMD. oh that is the other war.nevermind.

maybe i'm a *advertiser censored* but i thought this entire time it was osama not usama?

up to the minute - almost 6 years ago! haha ;-) we still luv ya seriously searching - it was a fox news link, you know! i'll blame it on that!

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Not that I believe any of this...but would be a great find for Tim Miller and EquuSearch, wouldn't it?!?! LOL
-----------------

I heard this from a Marine who served and almost died in Iraq.He told my friend and I months ago the U.S. was certain and had reason to believe Bin Laden was dead in Pakistan but couldnt prove it.

I would like to extend my condolences..................:truce:

In the latest Newsweek Report on Al Queda, the power structure has changed with Alzawarini (?), the second in command having the most power now - he's the one who wants to take down Pakistan's leader, Musareff now; others may be disagreeing on "strategy".

The article says that Osama BL may be "ill" according to intelligence.

It's a good read; I'll try to find the link. Right now would be a great time IMO to take advantage of the confusion in the leadership in Pakistan.

maybe i'm a *advertiser censored* but i thought this entire time it was osama not usama?
I think it is.

When it is an Arabic name like that, since it isn't spelled with our roman alphabet over there, it's up to the media to come up with a spelling by how the name sounds.

Sometimes they can't seem to agree, as when Mohammar Qadaffi was in the news... I saw it spelled: Gadaffi, Qaddhafi, Khadafy.. and many other spellings. Usually they'll settle down on one but with him no one has yet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back