calander not working

smile22

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
i clicked on the calander to see what it was and such and it lists todays month as december of 06 and when i went to go change the dates on the little tool bar thingy it only went up to 2006? whats up with that

i clicked on the calander to see what it was and such and it lists todays month as december of 06 and when i went to go change the dates on the little tool bar thingy it only went up to 2006? whats up with that

How old is your computer?

I don't think it's your computer smile22. When I clicked on the calendar it showed the same thing and even when I tried to change the year in the drop down menu it only went to 2006.

This forum software was recently updated so it's kindof surprising that the calendar didn't update too.

I don't think it's your computer smile22. When I clicked on the calendar it showed the same thing and even when I tried to change the year in the drop down menu it only went to 2006.

This forum software was recently updated so it's kindof surprising that the calendar didn't update too.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Calendar here on WS..well u learn somethin' everyday! I have never even noticed that button!!! :waitasec:

It shows all the birthdays! :) I always miss those bday threads! That won't help me, but interesting that it's there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back