FL - Internet Child Predator Sting, 22 men arrested, Polk County

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
A youth hockey coach, a volunteer firefighter and a former deputy sheriff are among the 22 men recently arrested in Polk County and charged with soliciting sex from a child via the Internet.
The arrests took place Thursday through Sunday as part of a Polk County Sheriff’s Office undercover operation, according to a media release.
The two-week “Operation Guardian” involved several agencies but was directed by Polk County detectives. It is the third such Polk County operation directed to fight Internet crimes against children.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/story/22-men-arrested-in-internet-child-predator-sting/

hahahahhahaha awww I wish it was gonna be on TV....I love when they get caught.

at least they put the pictures and profile of each molester.

I'm glad they printed pictures along with where these creeps worked. One was a stroller rental agent at Universal Studios. Hopefully he never came in contact with the little kids.

I'm glad Polk County is taking this cockroach epidemic seriously.

hahahahhahaha awww I wish it was gonna be on TV....I love when they get caught.

at least they put the pictures and profile of each molester.

Kindof like "To Catch a Predator" on Dateline..

Did you see where a woman is suing Dateline and holding them responsible for the death (suicide) of her brother?? He was a prosecuter in Texas and was soliciting (sp?) sex from a 13 year old.

Now they aren't sure if they are going to continue to do the series...

The lawsuit will go nowhere--Dateline Predator will be on forever and now many local governments are doing their own stings,like Polk County--Seattle is doing their own stings also--The MoreThe Merrier! Get these lowlifes!

The lawsuit will go nowhere--Dateline Predator will be on forever and now many local governments are doing their own stings,like Polk County--Seattle is doing their own stings also--The MoreThe Merrier! Get these lowlifes!
I agree...isn't there some kind of consequences for filing frivelous (sp?) lawsuits??? What a waste of time and money!!
I'm glad to see everyone following Datelines' lead!!

Did you'all notice THREE of those guys are truck drivers? Guys who travel the highways and biways.

It's been my contention for a long time that many of these missing, kidnapped, murdered, women and children are the victims of serial killers that are truck drivers.

I know these are just accusations from the internet, but .................., imho, when they catch any of these guys, their background and related type unsolved crimes SHOULD be checked.

Oh, and I realize they're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.:rolleyes:

Just a thought.

IMO
fran

Kindof like "To Catch a Predator" on Dateline..

Did you see where a woman is suing Dateline and holding them responsible for the death (suicide) of her brother?? He was a prosecuter in Texas and was soliciting (sp?) sex from a 13 year old.

Now they aren't sure if they are going to continue to do the series...

There are other reasons they are thinking of stopping the series to include a lawsuit filed by a former producer accusing To Catch A Predator of some shady stuff and the fact that at least one DA won't prosecute some of the TCAP perps because of evidence issues.

I'm all about valid stings like this one getting criminals off the street - but I don't know how valid TCAP is.

Did you'all notice THREE of those guys are truck drivers? Guys who travel the highways and biways.

It's been my contention for a long time that many of these missing, kidnapped, murdered, women and children are the victims of serial killers that are truck drivers.

I know these are just accusations from the internet, but .................., imho, when they catch any of these guys, their background and related type unsolved crimes SHOULD be checked.

Oh, and I realize they're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.:rolleyes:

Just a thought.

IMO
fran
The truck drivers are scary, but what's even scarier is the last one whose occupation is listed as " soccer coach at FC America Youth"

I read about the alleged shady stuff by some Dateline producer or whatever re: To Catch a Predator. However you have to consider the source, somebody who was fired from the station. Dunno the truth. However the DA that won't prosecute the child molesters must have a family member who was caught or perhaps he likes little children too. If it wasn't a real operation then why do REAL police departments get in on it. Why do they work with perverted justice and dateline?

I absolutely love the To Catch a Predator series. Did anybody else watch the recent one at the beach house in New Jersey? LOLOLOLOL among the highlights...

-this guy brought pizza over for the child and then when Chris confronted him, he begged Chris to leave him alone and offered to give him the pizza! hahahahhahaha

-another guy said he was a religious watcher of the series and when Chris asked what the hell is wrong with him the guy says "Chris...I CAN'T get a girl!" hahaha

-one guy who had walked several miles from the bus stop or whatever as he had no car....after Chris busted him, he asked Chris for a ride home! BHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA!

They never get enough of a punishment which is too bad but perhaps the biggest punishment of all is that they're exposed on national television and their lives are ruined.

Line um up and take um out.
These scumbags will do this again.

I've often wondered if all these men were actually charged. But at least they were outed. People occasionally commit suicide rather than being arrested for a ctime. I feel bad for this man's family but just like he did the work of college and law school, he chose to kill himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back