Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry 11 Year Old Gives STD To Two Preschool Girls

A health matter not a criminal one? Unbelievable. And who did this 11 year old get the STD from?

An 11-year-old boy forced two preschool-aged girls to have sex with him, infected them with sexually transmitted diseases, but will not be prosecuted by Western Australian authorities, according to a report on News.com.au.
    Police Sunday confirmed that criminal charges would not be brought against the boy from Balgo, a troubled indigenous community in the northeastern reaches of the Great Sandy Desert about 62 miles from the Northern Territory border. The boy is above the age of criminal responsibility under state law.
    Although the incident is part of a continuing investigation, senior police have decided to treat the issue as a health matter, not a criminal one.
    more @ link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290328,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    A health matter not a criminal one? Unbelievable. And who did this 11 year old get the STD from?

An 11-year-old boy forced two preschool-aged girls to have sex with him, infected them with sexually transmitted diseases, but will not be prosecuted by Western Australian authorities, according to a report on News.com.au.
    Police Sunday confirmed that criminal charges would not be brought against the boy from Balgo, a troubled indigenous community in the northeastern reaches of the Great Sandy Desert about 62 miles from the Northern Territory border. The boy is above the age of criminal responsibility under state law.
    Although the incident is part of a continuing investigation, senior police have decided to treat the issue as a health matter, not a criminal one.
    more @ link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290328,00.html
    Wow

HUH????!!!!!!!!!
    He's only ELEVEN!!!!

So how long has HE had these STD'S and who gave them to him? This is a sick, sick world.

This is not just a health matter!!!

If this is not a criminal matter I don't know what is.

I admit to being stunned that he won't face any consequences. But if they won't charge this boy for sexual assault, they need to find out how he got an STD in the first place and work backwards.

This took place in an Aboriginal community.....its not the only horror story to have taken place in recent years....its a very touchy topic down here at the moment......our PM wants to send the army in to try and sort out and bring some order to these areas .....this has put the Aboriginal community into an uproar as they like to look to their Elders as being the law......if the children are removed the Aboriginals are going to say that the whites are creating another stolen generation.
    This story runs too deep and Im not gifted enough to explain the hows and whys.

Ah, Dingo. Thanks for the info. That explains in part this:
    against the boy from Balgo, a troubled indigenous community in the northeastern reaches of the Great Sandy Desert

Hi Taximom....this is just the latest in a long list of truly horrifing and sickening stories that have emerged in the last few months....alcohol and drugs are a major problem in these areas...and if you listen to news reports Aboriginals are still blaming the white man for a lot of their problems .
    Some links to other stories.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...97-421,00.html.
    http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...02-910,00.html

I read an article about this. This is very close to how the Native People in some areas of Canada are treated.

Their communities are extremely troubled. With the children being the victims.

This child is a victim of a sexual assault, he may have been acting out what was done to him. How about putting the person who `has sex`with this child without a condom and gave him STD in jail. The boy needs help and so does the community. If I recall correctly a proposal is being made, or an idea or something that booze be banned from the area.

It sounds like the aboriginal community is just as corrupt as some of the native american tribunals. Lots of kids fall through the cracks thanks to the Indian Child Welfare Act. There is an absolutely absurd case going on in a small indian tribe in OR regarding a half indian/half white child that was conceived by an Indian man through a rape, the Indian judge and the father, and grandfather (all indian) are in jail, yet the ICWA says the tribe has jurisdiction and has the right to grant physical custody to the Indian grandfather, even though the child lives with Mom. There are no attorney's in the area that can help this mother since its in an isolated area and the very few attorney's familiar with tribal law have been run out of the area by crime and vandalism.

Not to change the subject but these minority communities that fall under a whole different jurisdiction, often get left in the dark and the kids lose in the end.
    RIP Liana Sandoval, Kelsey Briggs, and Baby P.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    I read an article about this. This is very close to how the Native People in some areas of Canada are treated.

Their communities are extremely troubled. With the children being the victims.

This child is a victim of a sexual assault, he may have been acting out what was done to him. How about putting the person who `has sex`with this child without a condom and gave him STD in jail. The boy needs help and so does the community. If I recall correctly a proposal is being made, or an idea or something that booze be banned from the area.
    Hi Cyberlaw..most Aboriginal communities are dry areas but a town selling booze is usually not far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Texana View Post
    If this is not a criminal matter I don't know what is.

The criminal is whomever exposed the 11 YO to sex at that age and an STD.

NORMAL 11 YO's do not go out and have sex with ANYONE.

Sadly this isnt a "normal" situation.

Hey Dingo, I know Australia is a very dry country in the outback((pun intended)

I know there is a high suicide and attempted suicide rate in this town according to a Parish Priest.

I know they have a high rate of gas(petrol) sniffing and kids as young as 12 start sniffing and feel hopeless in this community and often attempt or do kill themselves. They have no hope, they have nothing to do, they have not hope for a future. So they go out and play with sniffing gas. Just like the Native communities in Canada.

The parents should be home taking care of kids, supervising them, but instead are in Halls Creek drinking.

It is a very isolated community, a long drive from Alice Springs. But known for great artwork. All of these facts mirror some isolated Native communities in Canada. A whole groups of kids were air lifted from a reservation because that was the only way to save their lives.

I mean how can anyone live in this environment(Dingo can fill in more details, as I barely touched the surface) and be normal. Some houses have 12 people living in them due to housing shortage. Kids abuse kids. Parents abuse and neglect kids. Sexual abuse is not uncommon. Health problems are the norm. This child was doomed from the start, and I wonder why this particular story made the news. Probably to bring attention again to the problems of this community and the fact that this child has an STD at 11 and acted out the abuse that he suffered.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast