Kimmel's Benoit Burn Too Hot for TV

Dark Knight

Reaction score
There is a line you can cross when roasting Flavor Flav -- and Jimmy Kimmel was the one who crossed it.

During last night's four-letter fest in honor of the "Flavor of Love" star, Kimmel was poking fun at the fact that Flav has several children with several different women, when he said that "Chris Benoit is a better father than you." What, too soon?

A TMZ staffer who was at the roast (airing August 12 on Comedy Central) just happened to be sitting next to two censors for the network. When Kimmel made the crack, the censors looked at each other and laughed while shaking their heads "no." One immediately put down "Chris Benoit" on a list of jokes to cut.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/23/kimmels-benoit-burntoo-hot-for-tv/

I've never liked Kimmel's "humor" and this doesn't exactly help. Typical of him. :mad:

agree that the joke was in very bad taste--But what shocks me is that any woman alive would have a kid by Flavor Flav--not with a face like that lol

agree that the joke was in very bad taste--But what shocks me is that any woman alive would have a kid by Flavor Flav--not with a face like that lol

Well, Flavor Flav does have a big clock.

:D

I don't get either. Maybe they are gold diggers? I don't think I've ever heard ONE of his songs. How does he make money?

Oops, back to Kimmel/Benoit. I will never understand how Kimmel got his own show, but joking about Benoit murdering his son (in effect) was tasteless. :(

Reminds me of how Bill Maher wore a Steve Irwin costume for a Halloween party just weeks after his death.

I don't know. Maybe it is tasteless, but I don't think it should be forbidden. I think everyone is fair game to comedians. Just my opinion.

Reminds me of how Bill Maher wore a Steve Irwin costume for a Halloween party just weeks after his death.

I don't know. Maybe it is tasteless, but I don't think it should be forbidden. I think everyone is fair game to comedians. Just my opinion.

I agree.

Flavor Flav is ugly, the women that have kids by him are probably looking for money. He does have 7 or 8 kids with several different women.

Is he still with the woman he met on the second season of "Flavor of Love"? He had gotten an old flame preggers before he chose her on the show.

Well, Flavor Flav does have a big clock.

:D

OMG, I spit my Coke across the screen on that one!!!! We have this commerical that is running on our local channels now. It's this guy (and I don't even know what he's advertising), but he has this really high-pitched squeaky voice. It does sound funny. Anyway, hubby was telling me about this...and one day it came on and we watched it.

Well, this guy does sound like a woman, but at the end of the commercial, he crosses his leg, and lifts up his SIZE 18 shoe (that's what it looked like to me). LOL

Anyway...I told hubby that this guy is lauging at all you guys that are making fun of his voice...that's why he hoisted up that huge shoe. It's a neener-neener moment. And every woman in the area that's watching this commercial is probably reacting the same way I do. lol

So now when I see this commercial...I'm just fascinated with that shoe...and how BIG it is. hehehe Hubby tells me to quit watching it. hahah

As for Kimmel...that's totally tasteless.

Flavor Flav is ugly, the women that have kids by him are probably looking for money. He does have 7 or 8 kids with several different women.

Is he still with the woman he met on the second season of "Flavor of Love"? He had gotten an old flame preggers before he chose her on the show.

Hi, Nocgirl,

I believe Flav and Deelicious (I think that was her name) are not together anymore. Guess there'll be another Flavor of Love. Want to try out for it with me?? :D

I like Jimmy Kimmel. The joke was in poor taste, but that's what the Comedy Central Roast is all about. Did anyone see the Shatner one? Or the Pam Anderson one? Wow.

I think it's so weird that Flava Flav is one of the most well respected rappers in history, as part of Public Enemy. PE was one of the greatest protest rap groups in history. Their songs changed people's perspectives on race and poverty. I've always wondered if Chuck D wants to slap Flava upside the head.

I saw the Pam Anderson one. It was funny and she appears to have a good sense of humor!! The joke Tommy Lee made was funny too.

Flavor Flav is just so gross. All the women on his show were ghetto ho's especially New York. What a rag. Her mom was just as bad. The apple did not fall far from the tree there.

There's a new reality show I've been hearing about from the creators of Flavor of Love called something like Rock of Love and it features Brett Michaels of Poison. At least he isn't as strange as Flav, lol.

i have to agree...it's one of the reasons i LOOOOOVE Kathy Griffin so much:p

Comedy doesn't always have to be tasteless though.

A man killing his child is no joke, IMO.... and I like Jimmy Kimmel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back