702 users online (132 members and 570 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - 3 Green River victims un-ID'd

The remains of one of the women, believed to be Ridgway's 10th victim, were found March 21, 1984, off Des Moines Memorial Drive in the Burien area. The Caucasian victim may have been as young as 12 at the time of her death.
    Another victim, Ridgway's 16th, was found on Dec. 30, 1985, near Mountain View Cemetery in Auburn. The African-American or possibly mixed-race woman was approximately 18 to 24 years old.
    Investigators are also seeking the identity of the 17th victim, who was found Jan. 2, 1986, near Mountain View Cemetery. The Caucasian woman was between 14 and 18 years old.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...yndication=rss
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Four years after Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to murdering 48 women
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children performed the facial reconstructions in clay.
    Gary Ridgway, who in 2003 pleaded guilty to 48 of the Green River killings, was unable to provide any information that could help detectives identify the three, but the sheriff's office said he did imply that he killed them in the spring or summer of 1983.
    Detectives believe the women may have been from out of state.
    http://www.kxly.com/news/?sect_rank=...story_id=13089

Does anyone think either of these are a match?
    vhttp://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

or http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    and
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    either of these missing women could fit the description though I am leaning towards Virginia Rambus.. she is more local then Laronda Bronson. Both fit age wise but Laronda is taller then the estimation provided by the recreate. Virginia fits for age, weight and height. Ridgway was known to hunt in the seattle area and the location of the body was only 28 miles from seattle.

I think you may have found a match in Virginia Rambus.

It does look like her A LOT~
    Fits the description and time missing, too.

Call the tip in!!
    Let us know what they say!!

was virginia rambus ever positively ID'd as this jane doe? i strongly believe they are a match.

I did send this to the LE however have not heard anything further from them.. so I am not sure if she has already been checked out or if this is something they are looking at now.. If I hear anything further I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    I did send this to the LE however have not heard anything further from them.. so I am not sure if she has already been checked out or if this is something they are looking at now.. If I hear anything further I will let you know.
    thanks for the update! sure looks like a match to me!