Long Beach CA Airport Evacuated On Threat Report

When is this happening, now?? I never can tell with the times that are listed with the posts what time the post was actually posted.

It is 1:07 p.m. right now, EST. Let me submit this and see what time I get.

we have those threatened port strikes up in Long beach..I wonder if there is any relation.

Okay, I posted my post at 1:07 and my posts says 5:07 so I guess the posts are about 8 hours behind....... (Eastern Standard Time, that would be).

Anyway, any more news on this?

Nothing new. I'm checking the local news. Heck, I just flew in and out of there two weeks ago. I LOVE that airport.

Just a suspicious package....no big deal. They will delay everyone for hours because someone forgot to pick up their souveniers.

Cal

Just a suspicious package....no big deal. They will delay everyone for hours because someone forgot to pick up their souveniers.

Cal
It is such a tiny, easy ariport I cannot imagine it is anything more than that.

Yes, probably overreacting...but I prefer it. I want everyone to fly safely! I will take the delays to insure my family is safe anytime!!

Have you tried Ontario? Even better!

I haven't. But if it's better, I'm there! I hate LAX and JWA is bad because of it's fares and schedules. Next time I'll try Ontario.

They are saying it should be cleared soon. Just playing it safe.
TSA emplyees found the package.

robot is checking out the package.

I haven't been to Long Beach Airport in ages.. I like it though but a bit too far to drive. I usually fly out of John Wayne.. I hate LAX and never been to Ontario airport, another far drive... :boohoo:

I love it because you can park within feet of the terminal and walk about 100 feet to your plane. Plus, I love to fly Jet Blue.

I love it because you can park within feet of the terminal and walk about 100 feet to your plane. Plus, I love to fly Jet Blue.
John Wayne used to be like that. You could pull up to the meter parking in
front and run in and catch your flight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1