Sherri Shepherd, Whoopi to join The View

Alright!! I TOLD you all Sherri Sheperd was great, the ratings on the show must be good when she's on,otherwise Barabara wouldn't be offering her a contract--Go Shirley Go!

With Whoopi going to the View and Drew going to Price is Right, I just might start watching tv in the daytime.
Now if a brand new soap would start, I would be set.
Used to watch soaps years and years ago.
Now I am home all day, but I rarely have the Tv on unless it is Nick or Disney for my stepson and grand daughter.

I like both of them. They both crack me up. Sherri was on a show a few years ago with Eric Roberts and Andy Dick. Sherri made me laugh on that one. I can't remember the name though. Perfect somethin' I think.

I love Sherri Shepherd! My dh and I think she's absolutely hilarious. I hope she does well on the show. I may actually watch the View now! :D

kato -- The show that you are thinking of was called Less than Perfect.

I don't know who this Sherri Shepherd is, and I don't watch the view. But I do know that Whoopi holds some strong opinions, and knows her way around politics. I think she'll be great. (I also think people will start whining about her before too long.)

I don't know who this Sherri Shepherd is, and I don't watch the view. But I do know that Whoopi holds some strong opinions, and knows her way around politics. I think she'll be great. (I also think people will start whining about her before too long.)

This post describes my opinion to a tee.

Sheppard AND Whoopie!?!?!?!
That is great news. I love them both. :woohoo:
FYI-I saw Whoopie's stand up a few months ago while on vacation....she is a strong, loving, comical woman.

I like both of them. They both crack me up. Sherri was on a show a few years ago with Eric Roberts and Andy Dick. Sherri made me laugh on that one. I can't remember the name though. Perfect somethin' I think.

Less Than Perfect.:)

Story/Video here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20887159/

In a debate that could have taken place in the year 1492, Sherri Shepherd of ‘The View’ explains to Whoopi Goldberg and the gang that she doesn’t know if the world is flat. MSNBC’s Alison Stewart rounds out the details.

I love Whoopie!~ She is funny, smart, and an all around great lady!:cool:

I love Sherri Shepherd! My dh and I think she's absolutely hilarious. I hope she does well on the show. I may actually watch the View now! :D

kato -- The show that you are thinking of was called Less than Perfect.

I have her on myspace. (Sad I know) but I am her biggest fan, I ordered her cd and she sent me 2 and I told her I got 2 do you want me to send one back? She said (or her people) oh no girl, pass it on. Then when she was starting her guest apperances on the view I would tease her telling her to wear her hair in cornrows. She commented back, Girl. I can't afford all those barrettes I would have to wear. She is a crackup.

I have to say that the latest VIEW is the best. I've loved Whoopie for years and I adore Sherri. Those 2 women make the show.

How do you folks like Joy Behr?

I haven't watched it since Rosie left. Back then I really only watched it when Rosie/Donald/Elizabeth were acting up.

I think Joy can be funny at times.

Did anyone see the discussion they had the other day and Sherri said she thought the world was flat?

Did anyone see the discussion they had the other day and Sherri said she thought the world was flat?

IMO Whoopi was trying to be snarky when she asked Sherri if she thought the earth was flat. Sherri did not say she thought the earth was flat. She said that she didn't know, that she never thought about it. Actually I think they all kind of ganged up on her and she really didn't do a great job of handling it. Either that or she just really doesn't know if the earth is flat or round. Jay Leno's Jaywalking segment proves that there are a lot of people that don't know a lot of the basics. Maybe she really doesn't know. I do wonder why they were all trying to make it sound like the Bible says the earth is flat. It does not say that anywhere in there. :waitasec:

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with Whoopi! I hope she keeps on doing just what she's doing.
Not impressed with Sherri yet.

What I've really noticed is that they are constantly all talking at once and it's getting annoying. It's never been this bad, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back