Nicole Ritchie Sentenced To 4 Days In Jail

White Rain

Reaction score
ok everyone, what to you think? will she do her little 4 days without fuss? I am guessing so since she plead guilty.

GLENDALE, Calif. — Nicole Richie pleaded guilty Friday to driving under the influence of drugs and was sentenced to about four days in jail.
"The Simple Life" starlet, 25, was credited for six hours of time served. She was also fined $2,048, ordered to attend an alcohol education course and hit with three years' probation.
Richie, the daughter of pop singer Lionel Richie, must report to serve her time by Sept. 28.
The tiny star showed up at the L.A. County Superior Court in Glendale, Calif., Friday morning looking chic in oversized black sunglasses and a loose-fitting '60s-style black dress with her rocker beau Joel Madden on her arm. Richie is reportedly pregnant with Madden's baby.
more at link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291115,00.html

She was sentence to ABOUT four days - what the heck does that mean???

I bet Paris is pissed, lol!!!

Didn't Nicole seem to have a better attitude regarding her charges? I think that had to help with how many days she got.

By the way...
4 days in prison =
11:58 p.m. Sunday evening till 12:01 a.m. Wednesday morning, right?

Didn't Nicole seem to have a better attitude regarding her charges? I think that had to help with how many days she got.

By the way...
4 days in prison =
11:58 p.m. Sunday evening till 12:01 a.m. Wednesday morning, right?

Sign me up... can I go to jail for 4 days? I bet I could get a lot of reading and sleeping in. I'd call that a vacation! :D

yawn .... same story,different celebrity .... it's getting old.

yawn .... same story,different celebrity .... it's getting old.

No doubt....do they have a script or something?

This week: Show lady parts to any and all unsuspecting strangers
Next week: DUIs
Following week: New boyfriend
Week after that: Rehab for (choose one or a combination) depression, exhaustion, anorexia, alcoholism, drug addiction
And then: Back to the Club

Rotate and repeat, throwing a jail sentence in there every now and again to spice things up.

Week after that: Rehab for (choose one or a combination) depression, exhaustion, anorexia, alcoholism, drug addiction

Rotate and repeat, throwing a jail sentence in there every now and again to spice things up.

your forgot to add in pregnancy, at least for nic and brit.

Exactly southcitymom!

hahahahaaa... southcitymom!

How true!

If Paris and Nicole had both been in jail at the same time, they could have maybe filmed an episode for "The Real Life".

I think the reason she ended up with what she got was because she took responsibility for her actions. At least she pled guilty. The 4 days is nothing more than for shock value...it's the three years probabation that's going to be the hard one for her to deal with. If she violates her probabtion, she's do a much longer sentence.

Let's hope she remembers what her 4 days in jail was like, and hope she gets her life back on track. These girls are going to kill someone one of these days if they don't stop what they are doing.

I think if she had acted like Paris, her sentence would have been different. Paris did not ever own up to what she did. And for all we know, Nicole isn't really owning up, but is smart enough to see that the way her bud Paris acted, didn't exactly go over so well.

Maybe Nicole's baby will make her more responsible...it DOES happen, even to some of the most wildest people in the world.

She is out after spending 82 minutes in jail lol.

Nicole Richie Released From Los Angeles County Jail After 82 Minutes

LYNWOOD, Calif. (Associated Press) -- Nicole Richie was released from jail Thursday after serving 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for driving under the influence of drugs.
The reality show star, who checked into jail in this Los Angeles suburb at 3:15 p.m., was released at 4:37 p.m. "based on her sentence and federal guidelines," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo said without elaborating.

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8R72P300&_action=validatearticle

She is out after spending 82 minutes in jail lol.

Nicole Richie Released From Los Angeles County Jail After 82 Minutes

LYNWOOD, Calif. (Associated Press) -- Nicole Richie was released from jail Thursday after serving 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for driving under the influence of drugs.
The reality show star, who checked into jail in this Los Angeles suburb at 3:15 p.m., was released at 4:37 p.m. "based on her sentence and federal guidelines," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo said without elaborating.

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8R72P300&_action=validatearticle

Lohan will serve 1 day.......

....looks like Paris Hilton got screwed.

Lohan will serve 1 day.......

....looks like Paris Hilton got screwed.
She did get screwed on her sentence, no doubt in my mind. But once she got it, she got it and she should have just quietly served it.

I think if they are going to give famous people a different deal then your every day offender then they should at least make them do some major community service, such as helping out at a homeless shelter, soup kitchens, visiting people in the hospital who has been injured from DUI's and visiting a morgue to view someone who was killed by drug or alcohol impaired drivers.
they are getting off too easily just because of who they are!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back