What happened to baby Jayxis?

JanetElaine

Reaction score
Not sure exactly where to post this, sorry mods.

I was on a little vacation trip to NYC the past few days. While there I saw a couple of people walking around (in Tribeca) wearing T-shirts saying R.I.P. Baby Jayxis. Of course now I'm wondering what happened, and if maybe we had something about baby Jayxis on here.
I Googled but only came up with a few MySpace profiles with R.I.P. Baby Jayxis, no other mention of this baby. A search here on WS on the name Jayxis didn't bring up anything either.
Anyone heard of this? What happened to this little one? Since they're wearing T-shirts it must be a crime happened, and maybe they're still looking for justice for this baby?

I noticed on the first profile above, "ice man" passed away 06/07 then it has pictures of Jayxis passing away in 07/07, wonder if the two are related? Such a pretty name and cute kid :(

The Ice man was a mob hit man, Richard Kuklinski (sp?). They ran a couple of specials on him on HBO. He died in prison. He didn't kill kids, so they aren't related.

I'm going to try to add them to my friends, just to see.

Wow you guys are good... I didn't think to actually search MySpace itself. I'm now trying to find info on car crashes and house fires etc. on that day in NYC. Needle in a haystack, probably. What a cute little boy, I'm almost certain that must be him, I didn't get too good a look at the T-shirts, but I think it had that blue-ish picture printed on it. Poor baby, I'm just curious because if they are out there looking to get his name out for justice, this would be a good place for it.

I think this is the child from the accident. They myspace page lists his date of death on 7/21, Saturday the same as the accident. Seems their vehicle was hit by someone who is now facing charges.
Poor kid...rest his soul.

Yeah everything seems to add up about this being him. So senseless.... what a waste. Rest in peace, little Jayxis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back