OH - Charles Artressia for home invasion rapes, Findlay, 2005

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/1185622331151550.xml&coll=2

Bifocals traced through medicaid registration.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Associated Press
Findlay -- A pair of prescription bifocal eyeglasses left behind at a break-in helped lead police to a man suspected in a string of home invasions and sexual assaults, police said Friday.
Charles Artressia, 48, was charged with aggravated burglary and rape. Authorities are now looking into charging him in the other cases, including the June 2005 break-in where investigators found the glasses.
They determined the glasses were commonly issued through Medicaid, the federal health care insurance program for people who can't pay for medical care. (more at link)
===

WOW. I want this LE agency solving more crimes in the world.

Peter, I have never heard of Leopold and Loeb, but just googled them. Wow.

ETA: L&L remind me of the two perverts that kidnapped, raped and killed 10yr old Jeffrey Curley a few years ago. :sick:

Leaving perscription glasses behind at the scene of a crime, is as dumb as robbing a bank with a note written on the back of your business card.

:D

What a dummy.

fran

Leaving perscription glasses behind at the scene of a crime, is as dumb as robbing a bank with a note written on the back of your business card.

:D

What a dummy.

fran
Ya gotta love dumb criminals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members