Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast
    News Article: Long Road Ahead For Conn. Home Invasion Survivor
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeygal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Dr Petit definitely has a 'type.' I see similarities in his new fiance. Since, at 34, she is 21 yrs his junior, I bet they'll start a family soon after marriage. Glad he's finding some happiness at the end of this long torturous road.

As for JK, his statement was once again self-serving. Blaming his co-monster, society, and only taking responsibility for his part of things. Too bad, so sad, he's toast.

As for Donovan...what a crappy way to comport himself. He should be ashamed to bring any blame to the Petit family. Scum.
    I also noticed the similarities between his wife and his fiance. I hope they have a lifetime of love.

And I agree about Donovan.

Depression is an illness, NOT a weakness!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dymphna For This Useful Post:

In a place called Vertigo

Update-Conn wants to repeal the death penalty

Fair Use
    Connecticut may be latest state to repeal death penalty
    By David Ariosto, CNN
    updated 8:44 AM EDT, Thu April 5, 2012

click link for more

I do not want Conn to do away with the death penatly for this reason alone. I think it will happen though. Very sad if it does. These animals need to be gone.

Eleven people are currently on death row in Connecticut, including Steven Hayes and Joshua Komisarjevsky, who both were sentenced for their roles in the 2007 murders of the Petit family in Cheshire, Connecticut.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gozgals For This Useful Post:

AP: Killer of 3 says he considers requesting death

A man on Connecticut's death row for the murder of a suburban mother and her two daughters says he believes the only way he will be put to death is if he volunteers for lethal injection.

Joshua Komisarjevsky, who was condemned to die for a brutal 2007 home invasion, told The Associated Press in an interview that he considers volunteering to be executed on his darkest days, but not on other days.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Here's Steven Hayes' latest stunt. Personally, I'm a little disappointed his plan didn't work. It would have been a pretty painful death -- which is very deserving. Maybe his next plan will work and we can be rid of this monster forever.

Connecticut home invasion killer LIED about 17 murders and rapes 'so he could trade information for oysters which would help him commit suicide in allergic reaction'

Read more:

Warning - graphic photo of the home invasion (which I wasn't expecting).

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Southern CA
    Dr. William Petit Remarries Five Years After Family Tragedy

"The Connecticut doctor who lost his wife and children in a brutal home invasion five years ago married his fiancée Sunday in an emotion-filled day that included his late wife's family, who has given the couple their blessing.",00.html

Finally Dr. Petit receives a little happiness. I'm still so sad that he wasn't able to spend the rest of his life with his first family.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

'My mom told me my father did something really bad... I went numb': Daughter of Petit family murderer speaks on sixth anniversary of home invasion horror"

HBO's Cheshire Murders documentary on this month.

Just watched it. Powerful and horrifically sad.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

"Connecticut police REFUSED to send a hostage negotiator to Petit home the morning they were brutally murdered"

Wonderful news!

"New wife of Connecticut home invasion survivor William Petit is PREGNANT six years after brutal murders of his first family"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

God Bless Dr. and Mrs. Petit and their baby :)

This case is one which grabbed me and didn't let go. Especially, Dr. William Petit's deep and searing grief and despair.

It has been such a blessing to me to read and see the beautiful photos and videos of his new wife, Christine, their new home together, and now the impending arrival of their first child together, in early December.

I know he will never forget, and probably never " heal" in the way we consider healing, but he is SO blessed to have survived and to now flourish with such a beautiful lady, who seems to be a wonderful beautiful soul as well. IMO, and with no disrespect meant at all, she could be a younger Jennifer Hawke- Petit. Their photos side by side are amazingly striking.

Dr. Petit, I'm sure you don't read message boards like this one, devoted to crime, but your story is now beautiful and unforgettable. Beauty from ashes, literally. You have touched so many people very deeply, and have shown us what courage really is. If I had to name 3 top role models for living through pain, you would be number one or number two. ( former POW Jeremiah Denton is a long-time hero of mine for the same kind of physical and emotional survival.)

Godspeed, Bill and Christine Petit, and best wishes for a beautiful baby boy in early Dec.
    ( Gender will be a surprise- I just want him to have a son. )
    This is about the murder of my friend, Clo Stoner, R.N. She was shot point blank in the head numerous times- defenseless, in the middle of the day, by her " boyfriend" in 2014- a victim of domestic violence. He also shot a second victim, Joanne Butler, of Tennessee, in the same way, and also her tiny dog in a carrier.
    His trial for murder is on the AL docket for December 2015.

Man convicted in Connecticut home invasion: 'I just snapped'

Hayes said he was sorry for what he did and expressed feelings of "guilt, shame and remorse"
    about the deadly 2007 home invasion.

He reportedly tried to commit suicide before his trial started and told the Register that he wishes he had been successful.

"I don't deserve to live," Hayes told the newspaper. "I don't want to live."

However, he added, he no longer thinks about killing himself.

"I realize now I've got to live with this pain. It's something I'm supposed to live with," said Hayes.

"Father who survived the horrific Connecticut home invasion may now run for Congress"

Read more:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to joe jones For This Useful Post:

Home invasion survivor whose wife and daughters were murdered decides AGAINST Connecticut congressional run to devote time to new wife and adorable baby son

Read more:

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast