MD - Remains of four fetuses found

Elphaba

Defying Gravity...
Reaction score
http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070728/NEWS01/707280326/1002

An Ocean City, MD mother has been charged in the death of her newborn. I saw this on the news tonight and LE found a dead newborn in her house... but it doesn't end there: a backhoe has been brought in and LE has been crawling all over the residence, setting up boundaries in the yard and taking pictures. No specific information has been reported as to why LE is now focusing on the yard and getting ready to use a backhoe on it. The mother has been charged with 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder and manslaughter... I take this to imply that she is not only responsible for the newborn's death, but others as well.

:( This is another horrible story. I hope and pray this psycho mom didn't kill more than one baby. One is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many. :(

WTH is going on here?? Poor babies, its just horrible...

2 bodies were in a trunk in her bedroom, wonder how long they've been there??? This really creeps me out....

W.T.H. is wrong with people.....

Two of the bodies were found in a trunk in Christy Freeman's bedroom, and another was in a garbage bag found in a motor home parked in her driveway, police said. The remains were sent to the office of the chief medical examiner in Baltimore to determine the causes of their deaths, their ages and if all were related to Freeman.

look at her face.:furious:
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/13779473/detail.html

How did this "less than-human" wake up every morning look at itself in the mirror knowing it killed 4 babies or maybe more? I just don't and never will understand. It goes to show it does not have a conscience. What about adoption? or BIRTH CONTROL???????

This "thing" needs destroyed one way or another. I cannot even consider it human. I am looking at my 3 year old son who is crashed out on the couch and if someone ever hurt him in anyway, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!!!

I would hate to ride in one of her taxi's. Here is her website...
http://www.classictaxi.org/ :eek:

It's all on the news today, seems like all the babies belong to her, and one was found in a car parked in her driveway.....yikes...one of the taxi's...:(

She lived with her boyfriend and 4 children in that house for 10 years. He's not considered a suspect? I'm sorry but I don't buy that story in the least! He lived there with her! There's no possible way he didn't know what was going on! I hope those 4 kids have been taken away!

The baby found under her bathroom vanity were the remains of a 26-week fetus, according to the medical examiner. Maybe the mother has a history of preterm labor. A 26-week-old fetus would need a ventilator to survive. I don't understand why she wouldn't call for help when the preterm labor started. Some labors are what is called "precipitous," meaning they happen quickly and without warning. I am going to wait to hear more details on this one; there may be some extenuating circumstances.

The baby found under her bathroom vanity were the remains of a 26-week fetus, according to the medical examiner. Maybe the mother has a history of preterm labor. A 26-week-old fetus would need a ventilator to survive. I don't understand why she wouldn't call for help when the preterm labor started. Some labors are what is called "precipitous," meaning they happen quickly and without warning. I am going to wait to hear more details on this one; there may be some extenuating circumstances.

I still don't think the boyfriend is innocent. Maybe he didn't want more children which caused her to "terminate" her own pregnancies. I really find it way out there that he didn't know anything about what was going on!

It doesn't seem like murder is the right charge. She certainly should have sought medical help though and properly buried the babies. I kind of feel sorry for her in a way.

Um, hello???? The babies were stillborn, according to the police chief. How is this murder?

That's what I'm wondering. I would think the charges would relate to not reporting a stillbirth (is there even a law for that?) and regarding the disposal of the bodies.

I don't feel sorry for this woman. She's smart enough to run her own business and she wasn't smart enough to call authorities or at least a doctor? You would think she would have been smart enough to have her tubes tied at some point.

Did she give birth to her four living children at home? Did she have medical care during these other pregnancies or did she keep them hidden?

Well, after rereading the article, I don't feel so sorry for her anymore. I missed where it said LE felt she may have been self terminating the pregnancy. I've had two miscarriages. That's why I felt sorry for her. If she caused the deaths herself, then she deserves whatever punishment she gets.

"
Freeman is being charged under Maryland's "viable fetus" law, a 2005 statute that allows for murder charges against someone who causes the death of a fetus considered viable.[/SIZE]
Worcester County state's attorney Joel Todd said the state will use that statute to pursue the murder charges.[/SIZE]
"We will have to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that she did something to cause that baby to be stillborn," Todd said."[/SIZE]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291512,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back