Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodibug View Post
    cnn.com/crime has been playing the trial video. I've been listening to it for at least three days now.

and he is definitely guilty!!!
    Oohhh, please elaborate!! Did he have girlfriends? Insurance on the wife? Tell me, tell me!

The trial is live on CTV or rather Tru TV.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Don't know if you guys already know about this website dedicated to her or not but it has tons of info. and pictures. http://www.oursisterjulie.com/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mygirlsadie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Oohhh, please elaborate!! Did he have girlfriends? Insurance on the wife? Tell me, tell me!
    Yes he had a long time affair.....she is now his wife. She moved right in when Julie died. In fact he wanted her to go to Julies wake with him!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkyPoo For This Useful Post:

Aw, come on now, PinkyPoo. Just because he was a cad doesn't mean he's a murderer!

Mwahahahaha. This is the 2nd time today Geragos has infiltrated my brain.

Aw, come on now, PinkyPoo. Just because he was a cad doesn't mean he's a murderer!

Mwahahahaha. This is the 2nd time today Geragos has infiltrated my brain.
    Have you followed the trile? It's been on live. It's just awful the things this guy did to that woman.
    I have been following the case off and on for almost 10 years. I hope it gets the correct outcome.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkyPoo For This Useful Post:

You knew I was joking, right?! lol

I just saw it last week on CTV. I came here to check for a thread and NOTHING. lol I guess it happened so long ago, WS wasn't even here. I figured if he was on trial there must be a good reason he's there.

Why did it take so long to get to trial? It's been 10 yrs! What were some of the things that he did? How did he kill her?

I truly must read up on this one! Thank you for sharing.

Yes I knew you kidding....LOL
    There is a timeline at http://www.oursisterjulie.com/ it's a web site that Julies brothers put up. It will anwser your questions about the case. Even though the website is family owned the info is pretty accurate.
    There has been a lot of legal battles back and forth to finally get this case to come to trile. I have to give our Sepecial DA a lot of credit since he has been on this case since day one.

You knew I was joking, right?! lol

I just saw it last week on CTV. I came here to check for a thread and NOTHING. lol I guess it happened so long ago, WS wasn't even here. I figured if he was on trial there must be a good reason he's there.

Why did it take so long to get to trial? It's been 10 yrs! What were some of the things that he did? How did he kill her?

I truly must read up on this one! Thank you for sharing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkyPoo For This Useful Post:

Awww, she had two boys. Do you know if they stayed loyal to their father? Did they remain with him all this time? (I haven't read much yet!)

Gosh, in reading more this sounds like Drew Peterson/Stacy/Kathleen all over again.

Awww, she had two boys. Do you know if they stayed loyal to their father? Did they remain with him all this time? (I haven't read much yet!)
    Yes they are with the dad and now step mom. The oldest is expected to tesitify, I am told. Then Mark and the new wife now have another son together.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkyPoo For This Useful Post:

I will be surprised if he isn't found guilty.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I will be surprised if he isn't found guilty.
    Yep...you, me and I think this entire state!
    He does have a good defence lawyer.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkyPoo For This Useful Post:

She sounded like a grounded person that wouldn't suddenly just kill herself, especially that way, when she had all that going for her.

More and more I notice these women that are killed by their husbands are strong, intelligent and active women. I can't help but wonder if that type doesn't attact a certain type that admires that in the beginning of their relationship, but can't handle it years later.

Does anyone know what their son will be testifying to? Seems like if he's been with his dad and his family all this time that it won't be for his mom....

Is this trial still going on? I think that this is going to show us what to expect if the State Of Illinois gets Drew Peterson to trial..due to the evidence they have in this case..a letter she wrote and left with her neighbor that if she died Mark did it...same as Kathleen and Stacy had written and told people about Drew Peterson.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeltaDawn For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast