696 users online (96 members and 600 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Tony Youmans, 12, Jacksonville, 29 July 2007

A Jacksonville mother made a desperate plea on Monday for help in the search for her missing 12-year-old son, asking the public for its help finding the boy.

Kelly Kidd told Channel 4 that her son, Tony Youmans, disappeared Sunday afternoon from the area of 2060 Hyde Park Road after he went outside to play.

Kidd said her son is an honor roll student who wouldn't run away.Monday night, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said they suspect foul play in Tony's disappearance and upgraded the case to missing/endangered.

"I just know something is wrong. Something is wrong," said Kidd through tears. "He's such a good kid. He's a momma's boy. He wouldn't do this, I swear he wouldn't."

Tony is Kidd's only son.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13783738/detail.html

I pray they find this little boy safe. Are there any updates at all on Tony?

Still Missing-early tuesday morning news

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/st...88021425.shtml

Hoping Tony is found safe and soon!!

Just saw this article a few moments ago myself. Praying that there's some non-criminal explanation for his disappearance and that he shows up safely. *crosses fingers*

This reminds me of Bryan Hayes, and Mark Degner.
    They still remain missing.

This young boy is the same age as Bryan and Mark were, when they went missing... Also, it isn't that far from the middle school, where the boys were last seen.

I pray he is found safe, as well as these other boys.

Unhappy Body Found In Woods Near Missing Boy's Home

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office announced on Tuesday the discovery of person's body in a wooded area at the intersection of Hyde Park and San Juan roads.

The discovery was made about one mile from the home of 12-year-old Tony Youmans, who has been missing since Sunday.

Tony's mother, Kelly Kidd, made a desperate plea on Monday for help from the public in the search for her son.

Kidd told Channel 4 that Tony disappeared Sunday afternoon from the area of 2060 Hyde Park Road after he went outside to play.

"I just know something is wrong. Something is wrong," said Kidd through tears. "He's such a good kid. He's a momma's boy. He wouldn't do this, I swear he wouldn't."

People from the community have been searching for Tony since his disappearance.

The JSO assistant chief Rick Graham said someone noticed a body Tuesday morning and alerted authorities.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13788908/detail.html

Oh, no.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Clothing description is the same. : (

Oh, I was so hoping this wouldn't turn out this way. There is just too much happening to our children nowdays. What in the world can we do??? God bless the little guy and his family.

I hope it is not him. This is so terrible if it is.... Our kids are not safe to play anymore in our yards?

thats terribly scary. I always say I won't allow my son just to "go out and play" except in our fenced yard, but this boy was TWELVE. A twelve year old should be able to go out and play.

Maybe there isnt' foul play involved. Maybe its a terrible accident.

My son is almost 11 and a big boy for his age but I don't allow him to walk two doors down in our cul-de-sac to his friend's house without watching him all the way. I never allow my almost-9-yo daughter out in the front yard alone. My almost 14-yo daughter isn't allowed to walk around alone anywhere, either. I feel sometimes like I'm smothering them but I'd rather have them safe and sound. It's such a shame when you think how we used to roam around from morning till night in the summertime and from the time school let out till dinnertime during the school year, that kids today can't be allowed the same freedoms.

God bless this little guy and his family. Just horrible. I hope it does turn out to have been an accident or something b/c if not, that is very, very scary and if I lived in that area I'd be keeping my kids indoors and doors locked.

so what is the description of his clothes and what is the body wearing

Quote Originally Posted by hotmomma35 View Post
    so what is the description of his clothes and what is the body wearing
    I read an article that said Tony was wearing grey dickie pants and a striped shirt. Another article said the body was wearing similar clothes to Tony's.

My heart goes out to this family. I have a 12 year old son as well.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast