824 users online (144 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Patsy's Interview..."I Don't Knows"..."I Can't Remembers"....etc.

In several parts of Patsy's interview...she would say "I don't know"...or "I can't remember"....several times, referring to the same subject. I only counted them as one (if it referred to the same subject), or the numbers would have been much higher.

I DON’T KNOW - - - 222
    I CAN’T REMEMBER…….147
    Blah, Blah, Blah -------------------6
    La-de-da-de-da------------6
    Que sera, sera-------------------1
    "This time we get it right."

Holy cow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    In several parts of Patsy's interview...she would say "I don't know"...or "I can't remember"....several times, referring to the same subject. I only counted them as one (if it referred to the same subject), or the numbers would have been much higher.

I DON’T KNOW - - - 222
    I CAN’T REMEMBER…….147
    Blah, Blah, Blah -------------------6
    La-de-da-de-da------------6
    Que sera, sera-------------------1
    rofl !! good work
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    rofl !! good work
    Ames, thanks for the hard, tedious work. How are your eyes now?
    I've got to say though, about this count of "I-don't-know & I don't remember" isn't that surprising. The country's Attorney General has about the same amount as Patsy, in far less testimony.
    I think the thing that galls me the most isn't always what Patsy had to say, but the posturing and arrogant way she presented herself in interviews, especially the one's televised.
    JMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    I've got to say though, about this count of "I-don't-know & I don't remember" isn't that surprising. The country's Attorney General has about the same amount as Patsy, in far less testimony.
    I think the thing that galls me the most isn't always what Patsy had to say, but the posturing and arrogant way she presented herself in interviews, especially the one's televised.
    JMO
    yes and have you seen the one posted on youtube where she just blantantly lies about money being given to a day camp? I wonder if she thought lying was a good way to honor her daughter's memory.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

rofl !! good work
    LOL...thanks, my eyes were crossed after I finished.

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    JMO
    You are welcome, my eyes are fine now...thanks for asking. LOL (I was blinded for awhile, though...haha)

She for SURE was arrogant....SO ARROGANT!!!! John acted arrogant to me, too. They both thought that they were the cat's meow....that's for sure.

yes and have you seen the one posted on youtube where she just blantantly lies about money being given to a day camp? I wonder if she thought lying was a good way to honor her daughter's memory.
    Why not? She lied and dishonored her daughter all through each and everyone of her interviews. Anything to save her own butt, and to make herself look good in the eyes of the public. So, what's new??

You are welcome, my eyes are fine now...thanks for asking. LOL (I was blinded for awhile, though...haha)

She for SURE was arrogant....SO ARROGANT!!!! John acted arrogant to me, too. They both thought that they were the cat's meow....that's for sure.
    ROFL !! JR was 'all that' and Patsy was a bag of chips.
    something to ponder:

Why not? She lied and dishonored her daughter all through each and everyone of her interviews. Anything to save her own butt, and to make herself look good in the eyes of the public. So, what's new??
    I'm so glad she got caught on that one...you'd think she'd have enough common sense not to lie right on live tv like that.
    something to ponder:

ROFL !! JR was 'all that' and Patsy was a bag of chips.
    A bag of COW CHIPS...

I'm so glad she got caught on that one...you'd think she'd have enough common sense not to lie right on live tv like that.
    Yeah, you'd THINK. She was in the "I'm saving my own butt, and not going to jail, no matter what I have to do or say".....mode.

A bag of COW CHIPS...
    LOL!!!
    something to ponder:

Yeah, you'd THINK. She was in the "I'm saving my own butt, and not going to jail, no matter what I have to do or say".....mode.
    yes, and she seemed to be arrogant enough to think she had most of the public snookered...I bet JR wanted to bop her over the head when she butted in with that comment..he seemed to think he had it covered,and then here comes Patsy with her .02 worth. And esp. when they had to donate the money after all,I bet he was in fits !! Oh that just kills me when they pretend to have had a good marriage....yea.....
    something to ponder:

Did Patsy SAY Que sera sera or did she SING it?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast