I'm baaaaaaaaack!

meggilyweggily

Reaction score
Website
www.charleyproject.org
Hi all,

Starting tomorrow, August 1, I will begin updating my website again. (For the uninitiated, I am the webmaster of the Charley Project, a major missing persons site. http://www.charleyproject.org is the address. I've been on hiatus for four months, writing a book.)

Please be patient with me catching up.

Welcome back! I've missed the updates but understand you needed the time away. Did you finish your book?

:clap:

Best news I've heard in awhile! =)

I hope your break was successful. =D

Oh darn. Now there's another site that I must check obsessively every day for updates. :dance:

Yay! I'm so glad that the Charley Project is coming back and I hope all is well with you and your recent endeavors!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Your site is the bestest for details and "extra" info!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm new to WS and this is my first post. I read Meggily's web site every day, too. Welcome back!

Welcome back from me, too! You'll have to bring us up-to-date with what you've been up to!:)

Thanks for the welcome, Gina M! I'm awestruck by this community of websleuthers:blushing:

Yay! Welcome back Meaghan! I agree, your site has the best details.

Thanks for all the compliments and good wishes!

My book is not finished but I'm much further along than I was. And I got a laptop, which means I can write when I'm away from my PC. Like weekends, which I spend with my boyfriend. So I decided now was as good a time as any to start updating Charley again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back