GA GA - Jane, 45, Isabela, 19, & Anabelle Kuria, 16, Powder Springs, 1 Aug 2007

Lola

Reaction score
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13797098/detail.html

POWDER SPRINGS -- Police are investigating a triple homicide at a home in Powder Springs.

The three victims were found Wednesday morning at 4789 Country Cove Way off of Shipp Road.

The three -- a mother and two of her daughters -- were found dead and two juvenile boys, one the mother's son, were found unconscious, Powder Springs Detective Kelly Gobely said on Wednesday.

"I don't have their manner of death," Gobely said. "I know the medical examiner's office is here. We will have to wait for them to give us word."

Police said all of the victims were beaten.

Authorities said the women killed were 47-years-old, 19-years-old and a juvenile.

WSBT Atlanta is updating every few minutes...

http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html

The three -- a mother and two of her daughters -- were found dead. Two juvenile boys, one the mother's son, were found unconscious, Powder Springs Detective Kelly Gobely said on Wednesday.

"I don't have their manner of death," Gobely said. "I know the medical examiner's office is here. We will have to wait for them to give us word."

Police said all of the victims were beaten.

Susan

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this story.

If anyone local can find out the names of the homeowner maybe we can research who the husband/ boyfreind/kids' dad is.

Susan

If anyone local can find out the names of the homeowner maybe we can research who the husband/ boyfreind/kids' dad is.

Susan
I can get the homeowners name. I will get it but won;t post it yet.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=101032
Police in Powder Springs are investigating a triple homicide.

A relative found the bodies Wednesday morning at 4789 Country Cove Way. She said she had been trying to reach the family since Tuesday night. When no one returned her telephone calls, she went over to the west Cobb County house. She said she looked through a window and saw a body on the floor. That is when she called 911.

When police went inside the home, they discovered three female victims. Police are not yet saying how they died, but the women apparently all had blunt force trauma injuries.
===========
more @ link.

I do have the name of the female homeowner, but I am not sure I should post?
Her name is Jane K.
I am thinking if this is a rental, then the name I would release would be the wrong one, that is the owner not the occupant.

OMG!!!! THIS IS CRAZY! I know it never ends, but it just gets worse and scarier and the stories grow closer together...
How sad!!!! I'm sure it will be all over my local news tonight. Scary.

The other day when I worked from home, somebody came up to the door, didn't knock or ring the bell. I knew someone was there because my dogs were going nuts. Luckily, I was already downstairs and he didn't see me because my door has a transom window above it and he would have seen me come down. My side windows of the door are frosted, I snuck around the door so I could get to it and looked out the peep and there was a guy standing there, shaved head, mid 30's looking, white T looking sideways each way and my dogs were barking like crazy shoving my window shades in the dining room to look out. I went to the FLR and looked out slightly and saw no car in the street and came back to the door, still he had not knocked or rung and you cannot see that there is a car in my garage, but when I went back to the door and looked through he was not there. I went to the DR and peeked and he was backing out FAST of my driveway and drove away kinda fast for a neighborhood in an early 80's chevy silverado. It was brown and beige two toned. I called my hubs to see if he knew anyone that drove one, nope. I was and still am bothered by it and let some neighbors know because I think he might have been scoping my house and the (multiple)dogs deeeeep barking and the ADT sign might have detered him...but I'm still freaked.

I do have the name of the female homeowner, but I am not sure I should post?
Her first name is Jane K.
I am thinking if this is a rental, then the name I would release would be the wrong one, that is the owner not the occupant.
maybe you can Google the name you have and see if you can find some info about her that may be a factor here. then once they release the name you can post your info. i dont blame you for not posting it now. i would hate to post the wrong name and perhaps total freak out some1 who knows her and visits the site.

maybe you can Google the name you have and see if you can find some info about her that may be a factor here. then once they release the name you can post your info. i dont blame you for not posting it now. i would hate to post the wrong name and perhaps total freak out some1 who knows her and visits the site.
Hi Sherri I have been looking but have not seen anything definitive.
I'll keep checking.

I am working so time is ltd.
is Duluth near Powder Springs?

You guys do your google thing. the full name is Jane W Kuria if that helps.

This is why I am not at all inclined to open the door for door-to-door salespeople, catsmeow! Besides being totally annoying, a person is putting themself at a higher risk of being a crime victim by opening the door to a stranger!

Jodibug, wether the victim owns or rents the place, the property owner's names are a matter of public record. Pictures of the home are already all over national TV so the addy will soon be obvious. I see nothing wrong about posting the name, but don't do it if you are not comfortable with it.

Susan

Edited to add Ooops! Now I see that it has already been posted!

12:35 p.m. Update: Neighbors said the woman lived in the home with her two daughters and 8-year-old son. One of her daughters attended college and the other was in high school.
12:05 p.m. Update: One of the women killed was 19-years-old.

http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html

Well obviously the HO name I have is Jane Kuria..so I am not sure how Alice fits in.

I don't know...

I wonder what happened here. So sad! I find it odd that one person said
"I hope we know the answer." Does that mean that they have an idea?

This is why I am not at all inclined to open the door for door-to-door salespeople, catsmeow! Besides being totally annoying, a person is putting themself at a higher risk of being a crime victim by opening the door to a stranger!

Jodibug, wether the victim owns or rents the place, the property owner's names are a matter of public record. Pictures of the home are already all over national TV so the addy will soon be obvious. I see nothing wrong about posting the name, but don't do it if you are not comfortable with it.

Susan

Edited to add Ooops! Now I see that it has already been posted!

I totally agree. Honestly, if my doorbell rings or there is a knock on my door when I am not expecting someone, I am immediately on-guard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back