1068 users online (206 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bizarre Sex Tape Spurs Criminal Investigation

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=88253
    While Clay County officers investigated, Jane gave them a video tape. Its contents shocked detectives. A police report says the video shows Jane and her husband torturing a live frog, two live chameleons, and a live parakeet -- all for sexual gratification.

Detective Robert Smith of the Bradford County Sheriff's Office said, "On three of the animals, they were nailed to a board while they were still alive. Prior to the killing animal, they would poke the animal with different sharp objects."

The report says the couple slowly beheaded the animals with large knives.

The report also says "the bird can be heard crying from the pain" as the couple laughed
    ========\
    more @ link.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=88253
    While Clay County officers investigated, Jane gave them a video tape. Its contents shocked detectives. A police report says the video shows Jane and her husband torturing a live frog, two live chameleons, and a live parakeet -- all for sexual gratification.

I don't understand. Please don't explain!

Could this have eventually led to torturing human beings?

SICK SICK SICK people. I wish they could be treated the same way they treated those poor animals.

I read the article, but I don't believe it!! I just can't believe people can be so depraved...this is truly sick!! They did this for sexual gratification? How? How sure are they the children were not home? Unbelievable!!!!

Shoot them.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I'm with you Dingo. This is just too bizarre for words. Scary that these two are parents.

An eye for an eye, lets see if they can take as good as they give.

Demented people.

WTH!!! What is wrong with these people??

I agree completely, lets nail them to boards and torture them and see who gets off on it!!

Sick and cruel!!

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post

I agree completely, lets nail them to boards and torture them and see who gets off on it!!

Sick and cruel!!
    Me, for one!
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post

Sick and cruel!!
    I have seen where people have nailed their genitals on purpose - didn't understand it, but whatever floats their boat. But a chameleon? My chameleon cost me several hundred dollars, and even though he often looked me over with one eye up and one eye down, I never thought it was a come on - or an invitation for me to nail him to a board. Makes no sense. Sexually, too, lizards carry samonella and if they didn't wash their hands, perhaps they'll get super sick from their actions and nature can merit it's own justice.

I know I'm twisted, but this is not sexual, it's just plain MEAN.

I once had a lizard with tail rot and I had to amputate his tail by myself since I couldn't afford a vet bill at the time. I used a chopping knife and sobbed and cried - and was REVOLTED when the tail came off - but I had to save it's life, and it did. There was nothing, even remotely good about it - certainly not sexual and certainly nothing I would repeat except to save a life. (And I might even reconsider on that, since it was horrifying.) My kid to this day still teases me about the horrible animal like mournful sound I made when I made the cut.

These people have a wire loose.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

I literally almost cried when I read this, I really really wish I didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    I'm with you Dingo. This is just too bizarre for words. Scary that these two are parents.
    I cant think of any other punishment that would do justice to these sickos.

I wonder who they would have tortured next...perhaps people would have been next...thank goodness they have been caught.

Now THIS is the weirdest damn thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly65 View Post
    I wonder who they would have tortured next...perhaps people would have been next...thank goodness they have been caught.
    Kelly65,
    That's a good point. It's a proven fact that kids/people who harm animals eventually harm humans.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast