790 users online (142 members and 648 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Teacher, student naked in car

Teacher, student naked in car

A 30-year-old San Francisco schoolteacher faces lewd conduct charges after being caught naked in a car after school with a 14-year-old Luther Burbank Middle School student, authorities said Friday.

At 5:30 p.m. Thursday, patrol officers driving in an area of McLaren Park known for drugs and prostitution spotted a car with steamed windows, suggesting either drug or sexual activity, according to Capt. Frank O'Malley of the Police Department's Juvenile Division.

Upon checking the car, which was parked at John F. Shelley Drive and Cambridge Street, officers found Nieka Arreola and the unidentified student, who worked as an aide in a classroom at Luther Burbank, undressed in the car. Arreola reportedly told police she was giving the boy a ride home. She was booked on three counts with lewd and lascivious acts on a minor.

The school district has started its own probe in the wake of the arrest.

"The school district is shocked and saddened by the allegations,'' according to a statement issued by Roqua Montez, district spokesman.

Story from SF Gate

I just do not understand what these adult women see in 14 year old boys. Ick

That's exactly what I was thinking!! Just how pathetic does a woman need to be to go after a child????

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Teacher, student naked in car

A 30-year-old San Francisco schoolteacher faces lewd conduct charges after being caught naked in a car after school with a 14-year-old Luther Burbank Middle School student, authorities said Friday.

Upon checking the car, officers found Nieka Arreola and the unidentified student, who worked as an aide in a classroom at Luther Burbank, undressed in the car. Arreola reportedly told police she was giving the boy a ride home. She was booked on three counts with lewd and lascivious acts on a minor.

Story from SF Gate
    You're kidding right?? her name is Arreola, how weird is that... almost prophetic.
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

I'm sure she'll be treated much kinder than IF she was a HE and the student was a 14 year old girl. THAT'S wrong! I think this should be bigger news because if she was a man, it would be. My 2 cents.