754 users online (112 members and 642 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

General Discussion #4

Continue here...changed the name to just general discussion so don't anyone freak out or anything

Thanks, ChicoLiving!

I hope the kids are doing well. I guess since they spent time on vacation with Lisa's family...equal time is only fair. Maybe it is good for them to be away and out of state for the moment. It probably is taking a lot of pressure off them. Bless their hearts.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Has this already been discussed? Sorry, to lazy to go back and check.

Anywho! Wonder if Craig knows about this?

Hope he's sweatin' it!

JMHO
    fran

http://websleuths.com/forums/newrepl...te=1&p=1610121

Search For Missing Mom Reaches 3 Month Mark

Lisa Stebic Was Last Seen By Her Estranged Husband

<<snip>>

“We've been to Kentucky, we've been to Indiana, we've been to Iowa, we've been to Michigan," Bennett siad. "We've been all over following up on leads. Our investigation's kind of like an iceberg and the part that's underneath it and we've been working on, we really can't expose to the public."

But Bennett did say he expects to receive important lab results from the state crime lab.

I wish there would be some news or resolution to this case. This poor woman needs to come home, one way or the other. We hear nothing anymore. Time is ticking though, craigy boy. Wonder the reporter is up to these days??? Whose pool is she hanging out at?

She is probably hanging out with some Senator or Congressman this week. Next week, maybe it will be with a new employer...perhaps the National Enquirer?! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Just a reminder re. garage sale this Friday and Sat. Aug. 10&11. More info on find lisa stebic web site. I know that some belive fund raisers are a waste...I am just believing that ANYthing that keeps Lisa's name out there is a plus....hope to see you there

Fran....I believe CS is sweating it....he is living the hunted life....not pleasent. At anytime the axe will fall, his life will be as it should a cold cell......

Here's something interesting...I went out to www.voy.com/211695/ to see what chatter might be out there, and the site no longer exists. Wonder why it was taken down? Yes, there was a lot of B.S. going on, but there was still some interesting information being discussed buried in all that BS. Any thoughts on what might have caused that site to disappear?

voy replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Too View Post
    Here's something interesting...I went out to www.voy.com/211695/ to see what chatter might be out there, and the site no longer exists. Wonder why it was taken down? Yes, there was a lot of B.S. going on, but there was still some interesting information being discussed buried in all that BS. Any thoughts on what might have caused that site to disappear?
    The Voy site got so bad that one of the regulars started a new site. The new site is moderated and is kept clean of 99% of the junk. Eventually, people, including a family member complained enough to the owners of the site and got it (the Voy site) shut down.

The new site is http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/3952443598/

Many of the same people. One regular poster, Don Z is a family member. He is very interesting, although there still isn't a lot of new information coming out of it.

Thanks, CO. That site was, indeed, out of hand and needed to be cleaned up!

I think it is odd that Don Z would prefer to go to a junk site like that instead of here where people are truly interested in the case. I find that in itself very strange.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think it is odd that Don Z would prefer to go to a junk site like that instead of here where people are truly interested in the case. I find that in itself very strange.
    That is very strange, agreed, SS. Unless he is there hoping that someone will reveal something that would lead to a break in the case. The only other possible explanation is that he doesn't know this site exists, which I doubt.

Anyone besides me curious what the kids might talk about when they return to school in a few weeks?

I've wondered if CS will allow the kids to go to the same school, or further try to keep them quiet by sending them elsewhere under the pretense he's protecting them.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Good question Cubby They get so predictable.

Don't forget the yard sale 8/10-11 9AM-4PM. All welcome lookforward to seeing you there!

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    Don't forget the yard sale 8/10-11 9AM-4PM. All welcome lookforward to seeing you there!
    I was there and made a donation. How did it go?

I still wish that they would hurry up and bring the kids before the Grand Jury before school starts. It appears obvious that this is the only way they are going to get some info from them. Also, still frustrated that nothing has been said about the infamous "lab results due any day".

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast