Identified! WA - Redmond, WhtMale 20-35, 993UMWA, Asymmetrical Nose & Chin, clothes, Sz12 Nike Air shoes, June 2007 - Douglas Virgil Priester III

LisainWV

Reaction score
Wasn't really sure where to post this, so here it is.

Mods, if you read this, we really need a site for threads of possible matches between missing folks and U'ID's. I like to post here and get a feel for what others think (and sometimes someone catches something that will rule out a match) before I send a tip to LE.

Anyway, found this guy and thought I might be able to him find because of his facial characteristics.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/993umwa.html

And, then found this guy, who seems to have the facial characteristics but doesn't really look like the reconstruct - I know that doesn't make sense, but look at the links...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/o/ocain_rex.html

The 2 towns do not seem far from each other. Also, I thought, since Ocaine did not have a car and walked everywhere, he might carry pepper spray. Age is off.

Might be a long shot, but you never know.....

Let me know what you think.

What is the link to the missing guy's page? Thanks.

Lisa, the reconstructions are really, really estimates, you know, so we have to ignore some inconsistencies.

In terms of this one though - look at the crookedness of the nose and the chin!! Its remarkable. I'd totally submit it.

My only hesitation is that I would assume that washington would submit any bodies found into a statewide database of missing people. But you know, i could just be WAY OFF THERE.

I would think they could narrow down the skeletal remains and dental to a more specific age group tho. The age difference is quite a jump. Still, it wouldn't hurt LE to check it out. Better to act than to do nothing because it is up to LE to sort it out and see if there is a possible match. It could bring someone home.

Even tho LE does have access to a statewide or nationwide data base of missing, who knows how well they actually "match" these people. Given the parameters of each subject due to age, weight, etc., it could easily throw them off . Unless they have an actual person visually inspecting them for similarities, they may not connect the people which could be a large part of the problem in our enormous John/Jane Doe searches. (I have often thought this was a questionable issue in how LE handles such cases.)

Well worth a shot. How many "missing" and "UIDs" in Washington have a crooked bent to the left?

What do you guys think?

Benjamin R. Sjoberg
73.jpg

Benjamin R. Sjoberg
Date of Birth:8/24/1973
Place of Birth:St. Louis County, MN
Sex:Male
Race:Caucasian
Height:6'03"
Weight:200 Pounds
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Reddish-Blond
Complexion:
Distinguishing Features:
Aliases:
Contact Points:NCIS Headquarters, Washington, DC 1-877-579-3648
NCIS CASE No.:NIC/M979390441 NIC/M975776243
SID No.:
Remarks:HT3 Sjoberg was last seen aboard the U.S.S. Harper's Ferry (LSD-49) at approximately 11 p.m. on October 18, 1996. At that time, the ship reportedly passed between the Hawaiian Islands of Kauai and Niihau, at one point coming as close as 2,000 yards from shore.

The pic looks good and the body size is ok but how did he get from islands to where he was found? I like the looks of the face structure.

What do you guys think?

Benjamin R. Sjoberg
73.jpg

Benjamin R. Sjoberg
Date of Birth:8/24/1973
Place of Birth:St. Louis County, MN
Sex:Male
Race:Caucasian
Height:6'03"
Weight:200 Pounds
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Reddish-Blond
Complexion:
Distinguishing Features:
Aliases:
Contact Points:NCIS Headquarters, Washington, DC 1-877-579-3648
NCIS CASE No.:NIC/M979390441 NIC/M975776243
SID No.:
Remarks:HT3 Sjoberg was last seen aboard the U.S.S. Harper's Ferry (LSD-49) at approximately 11 p.m. on October 18, 1996. At that time, the ship reportedly passed between the Hawaiian Islands of Kauai and Niihau, at one point coming as close as 2,000 yards from shore.

I hope I am doing this correctly :waitasec: In looking at the Doe Network Case File 993UMWA (link http://doenetwork.org/cases/993umwa.html ) does anyone think he looks like Steven James Needham Doe Network Case File 1531DMWA? This UID is approx 1 1/2 hours from Steven's last known location.

I think if you ignore the hair on the sketch that the face looks similar. Steven does look like his nose is bigger on one side like the UID. BTW- Steven's case is 1531DMWA. I think you should turn it in- worth a shot......

Thank you for the correction, I have been staring at my computer too long!

The link for Steven's case on the Doenetwork
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1351dmwa.html

Stevens eyes are closer that the Does - he also has a longer forehead than the doe. Something about the chin seems off as well.

If this Doe is Steven I think the sketch is way off - but this have been seen before.

I think you maybe correct and someone hacked the site. 3398 people missing seems a mite high.

Did you report this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back