SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

More, more, more!!!

LOL...I don't know if she will post anymore of the book, but if she does...I will post a link to it. They are trying to find a publisher here in the US...so if you know any good book publishers.....

Ames - thank you for bringing this information here. If we can't come up with a publisher, maybe we can at least find someone that can read Japanese!

LOL...I don't know if she will post anymore of the book, but if she does...I will post a link to it. They are trying to find a publisher here in the US...so if you know any good book publishers.....

I don't understand it. Tricia says it is protected and sites the case. So what is the problem. Two million copies will sell immediately. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

Any one have any ideas why it is not being published right now????????

I don't understand it. Tricia says it is protected and sites the case. So what is the problem. Two million copies will sell immediately. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

Any one have any ideas why it is not being published right now????????

Lin Wood.

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Wasn't Tom Miller a friend of the Ramseys? I recall his name...is he Judith Miller's husband?

Wasn't Tom Miller a friend of the Ramseys? I recall his name...is he Judith Miller's husband?

Yes, he is. They were both friends of the Ramseys, and had been in their house on numerous occasions, one time Patsy took Judith upstairs to show her the new furniture that she had bought for her bedroom. And Judith was also one of JB's photographers.

Ames - thank you for bringing this information here. If we can't come up with a publisher, maybe we can at least find someone that can read Japanese!

Haku yomato kimuko ki.......that means....so do I in Japanese.

JUST KIDDING....LOL

I know a few words, but not enough to translate a book. My cousin was married to a Japanese woman....(before he started beating her, and his son shot and killed him to get him to stop). Yes, I have a very interesting family to say the least.

I posted Tricia over at FFJ and told her that I know an author here, in my hometown, who has a best selling novel, and has just released another one. And I wondered if it would be helpful if I got his publishers info. from him. We WILL get that book pulished here...and in ENGLISH.

Oh God.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I will let you know if and when Tricia posts anymore.

I have a friend who wrote and self-published a 2 books. Those publishers are called vanity press publishers. One that I know of is First Books. They have a website. Try googling it, or google "vanity press". I'm sure there's a way, but when you self-publish, you pay for it, so the books are usually paperback and in small quantities, and some are actually published on an "as ordered" basis.

There have been so many books portraying the Rs as guilty, I can't imagine Lin Wood being able to stop this one. I don't recall any other authors of books on the case being successfully sued. If what is said is either fact or opinion, and no outright falsehoods are printed, I don't see how it could be stopped.

I Want This Book!

Yes, Patricia Ramsey brushed the pageants aside as if they were an after thought. No big deal. Sure.
Take a look at the costumes Jon Benet worre.(Many resembled ones Patsy once wore for her pageants). Expenses for these kiddie shows are steep. I know a gal who sold her wedding china in order to purchase an $1800 dress for her five-year-old. Must have been worth it, she got the crown. And cried cause she didn't want to do the "shows" anymore.
I've often wondered how Jon Benet really felt about competiting.
JMO

I could see it being fun for a little girl for awhile.... girls like to dress up and play with makeup. But honestly I don't know a single little girl who wouldn't tire of it FAST. At 5 and 6 years old they don't have a "goal" of becoming great at a sport, if a sport is what you would call it. They don't have the drive to keep practicing with a goal of perfection. They want to have fun, and when it gets redundant they start getting mighty cranky. The only way I could see a little girl staying in it at that age is by force.

Haku yomato kimuko ki.......that means....so do I in Japanese.

JUST KIDDING....LOL

I know a few words, but not enough to translate a book. My cousin was married to a Japanese woman....(before he started beating her, and his son shot and killed him to get him to stop). Yes, I have a very interesting family to say the least.

I posted Tricia over at FFJ and told her that I know an author here, in my hometown, who has a best selling novel, and has just released another one. And I wondered if it would be helpful if I got his publishers info. from him. We WILL get that book pulished here...and in ENGLISH.

Geez Louizzze. Hi Ames.

I could see it being fun for a little girl for awhile.... girls like to dress up and play with makeup. But honestly I don't know a single little girl who wouldn't tire of it FAST. At 5 and 6 years old they don't have a "goal" of becoming great at a sport, if a sport is what you would call it. They don't have the drive to keep practicing with a goal of perfection. They want to have fun, and when it gets redundant they start getting mighty cranky. The only way I could see a little girl staying in it at that age is by force.

I totally agree. I have said before that I think JonBenet's desire to be involved in pageants was perhaps from her realizing, consciously or unconsciously, that it was the greatest source of love, attention, acceptance, and validation she could get from her maternal family members.

I doubt she was as interested in doing the pageants as much as she was interested in pleasing her mom, grandma, and aunt and being a part of the pageant world all three of them felt was so important for a girl to be a success. She certainly must have noticed how all of the time spent on lessons and rehearsals for all the various things (gymnastics, piano, violin, French, dancing and singing) plus photo shoots, parades, and non-pageant performances (like how she danced and sang for the whole school until she went home exhausted) etc was eating into her free time to just be a kid.

She had the workload, stressload, and responsibility level of an adult at only six years old...no wonder she wet her pants every day and night. She couldn't keep up with the dreams Patsy had for her, and Patsy, in her love of the pageant world, didn't even see that JonBenet was being overworked. That, IMO, is the reason Patsy's friends were planning an intervention with Patsy about the "mega JonBenet thing."

Recently I was in Nashville and the day before we left our hotel, ladies and thier "little princess" were coming in for some sort of pageant. One mother and One little girl would be coming in with two of those rolling luggage carriers loaded down. I was waiting for the elevator and there was a mother standing there waiting with me and I looked down at her feet and when she noticed that I was looking she changed her standing position to that of one heel in the arch of the other. I wanted to say something smart assed, but changed my mind, not worth it.

there was a video production company set up in one of the lobby's and had a tv showing past years shows and I swear, you cannot tell what these children actually look like cause they are sooooo made up. These girls should not be able to wear make up until they are 13. If it is a beauty pageant then let it be about beauty, inside and out. Hell, I'm not ugly, but I bet i'd be "hot" with a make up artist getting ahold of me.

Unbelievable,

Ames,
Thank you for the link!
Can't wait to read more.

Recently I was in Nashville and the day before we left our hotel, ladies and thier "little princess" were coming in for some sort of pageant. One mother and One little girl would be coming in with two of those rolling luggage carriers loaded down. I was waiting for the elevator and there was a mother standing there waiting with me and I looked down at her feet and when she noticed that I was looking she changed her standing position to that of one heel in the arch of the other. I wanted to say something smart assed, but changed my mind, not worth it.

there was a video production company set up in one of the lobby's and had a tv showing past years shows and I swear, you cannot tell what these children actually look like cause they are sooooo made up. These girls should not be able to wear make up until they are 13. If it is a beauty pageant then let it be about beauty, inside and out. Hell, I'm not ugly, but I bet i'd be "hot" with a make up artist getting ahold of me.

Unbelievable,

have you ever seen Pamela Anderson without makeup?

I totally agree. I have said before that I think JonBenet's desire to be involved in pageants was perhaps from her realizing, consciously or unconsciously, that it was the greatest source of love, attention, acceptance, and validation she could get from her maternal family members.

I doubt she was as interested in doing the pageants as much as she was interested in pleasing her mom, grandma, and aunt and being a part of the pageant world all three of them felt was so important for a girl to be a success. She certainly must have noticed how all of the time spent on lessons and rehearsals for all the various things (gymnastics, piano, violin, French, dancing and singing) plus photo shoots, parades, and non-pageant performances (like how she danced and sang for the whole school until she went home exhausted) etc was eating into her free time to just be a kid.

She had the workload, stressload, and responsibility level of an adult at only six years old...no wonder she wet her pants every day and night. She couldn't keep up with the dreams Patsy had for her, and Patsy, in her love of the pageant world, didn't even see that JonBenet was being overworked. That, IMO, is the reason Patsy's friends were planning an intervention with Patsy about the "mega JonBenet thing."

yes,the poor thing was exhausted,I believe..too many demands for a child.and the school show...@@...I bet she would have been happy just to be a normal kid and enjoy the days b/f school got out for the holidays.
I do think she suffered from anxiety from all the demands placed on her.and that in turn led to the soiling issues.
as far as the intervention...I think Patsy would have been offended and would have cut off all contact w/ her friends b/f changing the way she did anything.it's hard to get someone w/ her temperament and outlook to understand that they're doing something wrong.It would have just made her snootier and pushed her to work JB at it even harder,I beleive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back