769 users online (62 members and 707 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1

    Burke's school

    I wanted to set the record straight that Burke Ramsey does indeed attend a Public school as I have posted, not a "private" or other such nonsense as is being posted by libel boards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paducah, KY
    Posts
    13,815
    candy, I take that to mean in Charlevoix, MI, where the Ramseys now live.

    When the Ramseys lived in Atlanta Burke attended a private school.

  3. #3
    Are they in Charlesvoix? I could have sworn I saw something to indicate they had settled quite a bit south of there, but in Michigan, all the same. Closer to MIT. Can't think of the name right now, but if I take a moment, I'll be able to picture it, I'm sure.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    208
    As someone pointed out on another forum, Don Gentile's article in the N.E. states that Burke attends a Christian Day School. So there have been conflicting bits of information printed.

    I fail to see why what school he goes to is such a big deal anyway.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    Candy, do you consider this a "libel board"?

    What school does Burke attend? Charlevoix High?
    Last edited by Nehemiah; 02-23-2004 at 11:37 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina

    I fail to see why what school he goes to is such a big deal anyway.
    Because he could be the Achilles' heel in Patsy's house of cards. (Horrible mix of metaphors, I know.)

    The "Burke watch" will be on his entire life and will grow more intense the closer he gets to independence.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    The "Burke watch" will be on his entire life and will grow more intense the closer he gets to independence.
    Yeah, you imagine John and Pats worst nightmare is Burke going off to college, doing a few shots in the dorm, and getting loose lips.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    Because he could be the Achilles' heel in Patsy's house of cards. (Horrible mix of metaphors, I know.)

    The "Burke watch" will be on his entire life and will grow more intense the closer he gets to independence.
    I truly hope the media leaves Burke alone, although I am sure that won't happen. I do not think Burke is connected to his sister's murder, but I do think he knows more than we ever will know.
    I pray Burke will find peace in his life. It has to be so hard on him to change schools at his age.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    208
    I hope they leave him alone too, there have been snippettes about Sidney Simpson over the years and I was just thinking of her, she should be about the same age or a little older now.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    I hope they leave him alone too, there have been snippettes about Sidney Simpson over the years and I was just thinking of her, she should be about the same age or a little older now.
    ****
    Well, unless this case is solved, I have a feeling the Media will never leave Burke alone. And even if it was solved, IMO they would still follow him around...their thoughts..."He is the Brother of JonBenet Ramsey"! So, will he be left alone, hope so, but doubt it!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    The way I interpret the evidence Burke was involved somehow in this crime, and there may have been a fifth person (and maybe even a sixth person) in the house that night who was also involved. If that fifth person was a kid about Burke's age, I'd be willing to walk away from the case and help put it to bed forever, as Boulder authorities seem to be trying to do.

    But, based on some unusual happenings in the case, I feel that fifth person may not have been a kid and, if so, someone's getting away with murder. An adult getting away with murder would be 100% wrong no matter how you slice it.

    JMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    An adult getting away with murder would be 100% wrong no matter how you slice it.

    JMO
    Yep, which is EXACTLY why it's so improbable to imagine PR, JR and an army of LE complicit in such a cover-up.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    What school does Burke attend? Charlevoix High?

    IMO
    I thought I heard he went to Dexter High.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by candy
    I wanted to set the record straight that Burke Ramsey does indeed attend a Public school as I have posted, not a "private" or other such nonsense as is being posted by libel boards.

    Candy, who cares what school Burke goes to? Poor kid. It probably doesn't matter where he attends school. His life is ruined anyway...

    Also, what is a 'libel board?' Is that anything like a 'surf board?'
    'Labor board?'
    'Snow board?'


    In any case, cheer up. Why are you so angry?
    The above is my opinion only based on published accounts of the case.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmarsGirl
    His life is ruined anyway...
    Actually, I hear he is handling the loss of his sister quite well, has a little more of a problem handling the intruder not having been caught and despite his parents trying to keep him unaware of the malicious statements being made about him, he seems to be aware of it and seems to be rising above that too.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast