GUILTY SC - Javeion Mayes, 4, Greenville, August 2007

kwatson696

Proud Mom
Reaction score
Javeion Mayes, who is black, was last seen wearing an orange shirt and green shorts. Javeion, who is an identical twin, was at home with his father when he wandered away, police said. His brother was away from the house with his mother at the time.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/13840312/detail.html

I live about 15 miles from here, he was playing outside when he disappeared, and the temperatures here are 98 degrees.. they are having a news conference now on t.v.
His mother is on t.v. asking everyone to pray for his safe return.:(

I hope he's found soon! I'm glad they used that phone system to automatically call every home within a 3 mile radius.

As usual, I have lots of questions, but I sure hope he's found soon alive and well. :(

wow, another baby "just wandered away"......I have 2 kids, and yeah at 4 years old that happens, but the object of the game is YOU HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ONE THEM AT ALL TIMES! Good God almighty..in todays day and time as much as this very thing is in the news I would be insane if I had little ones again!That's all I can opine at this time, although there is so much more...:(

I pray he is found safe. With the temperature so high I worry about him becoming dehydrated. Poor kid. I've never heard that system before this thread. I think it's a great way to get the word out pronto when a child is missing.
You are so right MsPooh. From the story link, he wandered away while the father was asleep.

Four-year-old Javeion Mayes is still missing despite a search which continued through the night with smaller teams

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070808/NEWS01/708080370

This is not sounding good....I may go and try to join the search today, they are asking for volunteers, but I am thinking he may have been kidnapped.:confused: And one paper said he was last seen at 8:00 am and another said 10:00am, 2 hours is a long time for a four yr old to be alone outside.....

I was so hoping to hear that Javeion was found safe.
Praying that he will be found today safe and well!

:( Looper said that she talked to the boy's father, Christopher Wilson, on Tuesday morning. She said that Wilson told her he had gotten Javeion and his identical twin brother, Taveion, dressed and fed, and left them watching television when he went outside and smoked a cigarette. Wilson said he came back inside and dozed off, and was awakened at about 8 .m. by Taveion, who told him that Javeion had left to go to the park....

I wonder where he can be????:banghead:

:( Looper said that she talked to the boy's father, Christopher Wilson, on Tuesday morning. She said that Wilson told her he had gotten Javeion and his identical twin brother, Taveion, dressed and fed, and left them watching television when he went outside and smoked a cigarette. Wilson said he came back inside and dozed off, and was awakened at about 8 .m. by Taveion, who told him that Javeion had left to go to the park....

I wonder where he can be????:banghead:

Wait a minute, didn't the original story say the twin was his mother? Now he woke his father to tell him he went to the park.

Four-year-old Javeion Mayes is still missing despite a search which continued through the night with smaller teams

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070808/NEWS01/708080370

This is not sounding good....I may go and try to join the search today, they are asking for volunteers, but I am thinking he may have been kidnapped.:confused: And one paper said he was last seen at 8:00 am and another said 10:00am, 2 hours is a long time for a four yr old to be alone outside.....

Bless you kwatson. :blowkiss: Be careful.

I think the father had something to do with it, IMO.

Not being picky here, but the children's last name is Mayes and the father's name is Wilson. He's not the "boyfriend" or "stepfather", is he?

Wait a minute, didn't the original story say the twin was his mother? Now he woke his father to tell him he went to the park.

That's what I thought. I thought the first account said the other twin was gone with his mother and Javeion was at home and went outside to play. :waitasec:

I pray this little boy is found safe.

I just heard on the radio that his father was arrested on unrelated charges, I don't have a link. OMG! I wonder what is going on, will keep ya'll posted. Its 100 degrees outside today takes your breath away just to be out side.

I just heard on the radio that his father was arrested on unrelated charges, I don't have a link. OMG! I wonder what is going on, will keep ya'll posted. Its 100 degrees outside today takes your breath away just to be out side.

Uh oh, that's usually the first step to being charged in the murder of their child. So sad!

Oh no. Like someone above has said this is usually a really bad sign.

Oh no...I still have some hope he will be found alive. He has such beautiful eyes, sweet child. I pray his father did not harm him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back