1355 users online (320 members and 1035 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MN - Cops Seek 'Professionals' Who Removed Man's Testicles

link

Minnesota police are looking for suspected quack surgeons who removed a St. Paul man's testicles at his home, the Star Tribune reports.
    The 62-year-old man, Russell Daniel Angus, said he'd been suffering from chronic pain and had asked doctors to remove his testicles, but they'd refused, the paper said, citing a search warrant affidavit filed Monday in Ramsey County District Court.
    Click here to read the full report.
    Police said Angus hired two or three "professionals" to do the job on a makeshift operating table in his home and that's where his daughter found him bleeding on July 28, the paper said.
    "I have never in my life seen anything quite like that," Tom Walsh, a St. Paul police spokesman, told the Star Tribune.
    Angus refused to tell police who performed the surgery.
    Police removed three specimen jars in their search of the home, but it was unclear if the man's testicles were found.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Are they going to give this guy a pschological exam? Wierd!

There is no indication why he had pain or what the medical condition was and how it was treated.

He must have been pretty desperate to hire "professionals" to remove the testicle. I wonder if he is in less pain now, or more.

Just wondering.

Maybe it was someone who was familiar with working around a farm or had vet training and knew the procedure with animals.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Maybe it was someone who was familiar with working around a farm or had vet training and knew the procedure with animals.
    Ouch!!

Ow Ow Ow!!!

And that's about the only thing I can say at this point!! That had to hurt, and Husband is on the floor in pain thinking about it!!

Well I looked up this "medical" condition and no where does it say "remove the man's parts. But it does offer quite a few alternatives.

What the he!!?????

Kind of a double standard that he couldn't find a doctor to remove his testicles--while hysterectomies are fairly common.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
    Kind of a double standard that he couldn't find a doctor to remove his testicles--while hysterectomies are fairly common.
    not any more. they tended to be a fix all when females suffered problems in the past. in the last 20 years they have become less common. i know they are reproductive organs but they also work very different. women who have chronic pain also tend to have extremely heavy bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows View Post
    link

Minnesota police are looking for suspected quack surgeons who removed a St. Paul man's testicles at his home, the Star Tribune reports.
    The 62-year-old man, Russell Daniel Angus, said he'd been suffering from chronic pain and had asked doctors to remove his testicles, but they'd refused, the paper said, citing a search warrant affidavit filed Monday in Ramsey County District Court.
    Click here to read the full report.
    Police said Angus hired two or three "professionals" to do the job on a makeshift operating table in his home and that's where his daughter found him bleeding on July 28, the paper said.
    "I have never in my life seen anything quite like that," Tom Walsh, a St. Paul police spokesman, told the Star Tribune.
    Angus refused to tell police who performed the surgery.
    Police removed three specimen jars in their search of the home, but it was unclear if the man's testicles were found.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows
    3 specimen jars.....that might explain why the need for the op