FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windchime- can you please post links to the other threads on Jennifer Kesse so if someone new is joining in, they can refer back? Thanks.

In the meantime, please visit www.findjenniferkesse.com

If you or someone you know knows anything about Jennifer’s case, you have several options:
- you may contact a lawyer or a member of the clergy
- you may contact the Orlando Police Department’s tip lie at (321)235-5300
- you may contact the family’s direct tip line at (407)722-2162
- you may ANNONOMOUSLY contact a tip line at 1-800-423-TIPS (tips leading to Jennifer’s return may receive a $15,000 reward)

Being as this case is now as cold as the North Pole(in my opinion) is it not time to escalate the exposure of the case?

Is there a national US TV show it could go on?
Has it been on? AMW?

We have Crimewatch here in the UK screened once a month of course the country and population is far smaller but you could argue the bigger the country the more this is required.

I don't know how often it has been on TV in the US and I know there are thousands of cases.

Driving around with a billboard and producing cards is admirable but it doesn't look like anyone has come forward so far and maybe the scope has to be raised.

Also despite there being thousands of cases how many of them actually have footage of the suspect?

I've heard you guys mentioning Greta before is this a national program or a regional one?

Didn't they do her story on America's Most Wanted, too? Her story has been on other nationwide shows as well...I think. My memory isn't working so well to tell you which ones tho.

Dateline NBC did a story on her
America's Most Wanted
CBS Early Show
Good Morning America I think did something
Nancy Grace

Orlando news stations
Tampa news stations
one or two down in the S FLA market

Hi UK

I agree, that getting on as many national shows will help.

BTW, my reference to "Greta", is a M-F show on Fox News, which airs at 10pm est., and repeats at 1am east.

Not sure, but, I thought Fox was available in other countries.

BTW: JK has also been on Larry King's show on CNN, on February 10th, 2006.

In that article, it states that JK used to have the worker's fix the punch list, and she would take time off from work, or simply do it on her lunch break. Drew said, during these times, there were safe calls.

left

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Missing Central Florida Woman's Picture Used in Dating Sites

Last Edited: Monday, 06 Aug 2007, 5:57 PM EDT
Created: Monday, 06 Aug 2007, 5:23 PM EDT

Jennifer Kesse Picture
Orlando, FL -- Someone is using Jennifer Kesse's picture on dating websites. Kesse has been missing for more than a year and so far, there's nothing anyone can do about her picture being used.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Missing woman turns up on dating sites
Last Edited: Monday, 06 Aug 2007, 6:38 PM EDT
Created: Monday, 06 Aug 2007, 6:38 PM EDT

TAMPA - Jennifer Kesse disappeared from her home in Orlando 18-months ago, and investigators and her parents haven't stopped looking for her.

So, imagine their surprise when photos of her turned up on dating websites.

Jennifer grew up in Tampa before moving to Orlando. She vanished from her condo last year.

Her parents, who still live in the Bay Area, were furious when they discovered other people using Jennifer's photos in their personal profiles on dating websites.

They say whoever's doing it, must know that Jennifer is missing since the photos were taken from a website dedicated to finding her.

"It just creates more heartache that we are powerless to prevent the heinous exploitation of her situation," said Joyce Kesse.

Investigators are going after the websites to see who's using the photos and if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance.

But since the photos are in the public domain, it's not against the law to use them. However, the Kesses are considering civil action.

Using Jennifer's photo like this is as bad as it gets. What on earth are the people who do this thinking?

Just as alarming is the fact investigators are going after those concerned to see if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance.

My greatest fears about this case have been realized.

Just because the investigators are checking it out, I don't think it hurts. Maybe this means they truly are checking out every angle possible.

The answer is money, which is always the answer when it comes to internet scams.

Men, most non-Western Civilization, providing enough information for gullible people to click on it. Then they own you, your computer, and everything you type into it, and eventually everything you own.

That's what they're thinking.

And in response we get statements that investigators will try to find out if they know anything about Jennifer missing.

I think I'm taking a sabbatical. Statements like that are just too depressing.

rd

rd it's probably not that nefarious although it certainly could be.

just a way to spam you though. put a picture of an attractive woman, then click on the profile and they pretend to be interesting in you, send an email blah blah blah and then they will spam the hell out of you, also might make money if they say on the profile "check out my website!" or whatever, that type of thing. every click makes them more money.

this type of thing happens on myspace ALLLLLLL the time. if your profile is all public, then you'll get tons of fake profiles trying to add you. Probably no different on these dating sites and other simliar stuff. in this case, they took the picture of a well-known missing person.

I can see why her parents were sickened by this though.

a complete waste of time to even check out the ones who created those fake profiles. this just shows how far away the JK case is from being solved.

agreed, Enrique, about far away.

Not too nefarious though. That's what all those links you see are for. Don't want to go off topic, but millions of computers didn't become zombies and their owner's bank accounts and savings emptied, their credit cards taken, even their identity, without clicking on one of those links provided in every place they can post them.

And if they need a picture for a dating site... they are scum of the earth criminals, same as what we're looking for who knows what happened to Jennifer.

rd

rd it's probably not that nefarious although it certainly could be.

just a way to spam you though. put a picture of an attractive woman, then click on the profile and they pretend to be interesting in you, send an email blah blah blah and then they will spam the hell out of you, also might make money if they say on the profile "check out my website!" or whatever, that type of thing. every click makes them more money.

this type of thing happens on myspace ALLLLLLL the time. if your profile is all public, then you'll get tons of fake profiles trying to add you. Probably no different on these dating sites and other simliar stuff. in this case, they took the picture of a well-known missing person.

I can see why her parents were sickened by this though.

a complete waste of time to even check out the ones who created those fake profiles. this just shows how far away the JK case is from being solved.
Yes, I agree. Someone is going pretty low to use her photos, but this does happen where they will use someone else's pic to build a fake profile. It is beyond me why, but they do it. It is sad they will stoop so low as to using a missing person's tho. I hope the Kesse's can stop them from using it.

I am pretty sure it isn't anything in connection to the case, however. Probably some Joe Schmo loser trying to hook up with other losers. LE won't get anywhere with it, but they should check.

It sure doesn't hurt to check out who is using Jennifer's photos as UCF suggests...............

Just because the investigators are checking it out, I don't think it hurts

It was this aspect the caught my eye.......................

investigators are going after those concerned to see if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance.

That tells me they don't have too much to work with in this sad and frustrating case.
I mean those words ( if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance )speak volumes.

Here's what I want done.

Go down the list of suspects.

RE-interview every person who had any contact with JK, in the previous week, that includes anyone who worked with her, saw her, stayed or visited her condo, or is on the list of suspects.

After this, ask each one of them if they would have a problem walking past the camera at HOTG, and being photographed, and having the photograph compared with the POI. AT the same time, ask each one for a DNA sample, and print samples to compare to one's lifed from Jk's car.

When someone objects, you many just have the POI.

IT may work, it may not. Why not try it.

left

Left I will look out for fox pretty sure its on my sky package.

Question for rd regarding the photos.

The one where it looks like the guy is facing the camera and you can make out sunglasses.

Which of the original shots is this?

Is it the 3rd one along furthest to the right by the gate?

Are we saying when enhanced the poi has turned to face the camera as it doesnt look like that in the original still.

Just wondering.

Here's what I want done.

Go down the list of suspects.

RE-interview every person who had any contact with JK, in the previous week, that includes anyone who worked with her, saw her, stayed or visited her condo, or is on the list of suspects.

After this, ask each one of them if they would have a problem walking past the camera at HOTG, and being photographed, and having the photograph compared with the POI. AT the same time, ask each one for a DNA sample, and print samples to compare to one's lifed from Jk's car.

When someone objects, you many just have the POI.

IT may work, it may not. Why not try it.

left
I don't see how it would work...when they don't have a list a suspects, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni