1393 users online (275 members and 1118 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    It sure doesn't hurt to check out who is using Jennifer's photos as UCF suggests...............

Just because the investigators are checking it out, I don't think it hurts

It was this aspect the caught my eye.......................

investigators are going after those concerned to see if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance.

That tells me they don't have too much to work with in this sad and frustrating case.
    I mean those words ( if they know anything about Jennifer's disappearance )speak volumes.

Here's what I want done.

Go down the list of suspects.

RE-interview every person who had any contact with JK, in the previous week, that includes anyone who worked with her, saw her, stayed or visited her condo, or is on the list of suspects.

After this, ask each one of them if they would have a problem walking past the camera at HOTG, and being photographed, and having the photograph compared with the POI. AT the same time, ask each one for a DNA sample, and print samples to compare to one's lifed from Jk's car.

When someone objects, you many just have the POI.

IT may work, it may not. Why not try it.

left

Left I will look out for fox pretty sure its on my sky package.

Question for rd regarding the photos.

The one where it looks like the guy is facing the camera and you can make out sunglasses.

Which of the original shots is this?

Is it the 3rd one along furthest to the right by the gate?

Are we saying when enhanced the poi has turned to face the camera as it doesnt look like that in the original still.

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by leftcoast View Post
    Here's what I want done.

Go down the list of suspects.

RE-interview every person who had any contact with JK, in the previous week, that includes anyone who worked with her, saw her, stayed or visited her condo, or is on the list of suspects.

After this, ask each one of them if they would have a problem walking past the camera at HOTG, and being photographed, and having the photograph compared with the POI. AT the same time, ask each one for a DNA sample, and print samples to compare to one's lifed from Jk's car.

When someone objects, you many just have the POI.

IT may work, it may not. Why not try it.

left
    I don't see how it would work...when they don't have a list a suspects, IMO.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    They might not have a list of suspects but they have a list of people that they chatted with re Jenn.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Yes, I suppose everyone is still a suspect at this point. Thanks for pointing that out.

Could someone find out if the Kesses still have Jenn's condo? If they would have testing done...even at this late date...they still might find something there. I would insist that LE do it. (Look at what they have come up with in Maddie's invest after so long.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Sleuth View Post
    Question for rd regarding the photos.

The one where it looks like the guy is facing the camera and you can make out sunglasses.

Which of the original shots is this?

Is it the 3rd one along furthest to the right by the gate?

Are we saying when enhanced the poi has turned to face the camera as it doesnt look like that in the original still.

Just wondering.
    hi UK,

That shot is from the third surveillance photo where he's obscured by the palm tree. I don't think it's on Jennifer's site, I got it from BB's posting in photobucket.

I posted the original photo three above the cut out and enlarged suspect. I can see the suspect's face in the original photo three with a 15" LCD monitor at 1024x768. It's just not what people expected, and I didn't see it until after I found the sheriff's shoulder patch and then happened to look up to see him staring at me.

No, the enlargement is a direct reproduction of the original. Every major feature you can see in the enlargement can be seen in the original photo three. It's just harder to make out the face in the original photo three on some monitors though.

I wasn't going to interrupt the thought process here with more info on the photos, but since I'm answering this question I'll go ahead and throw in that I posted another blow up of photo two that shows me that the object to the left of the stun gun holster is a baton. You can see the whole baton from his belt but you can even see the solid bottom of the baton in this blowup.

I wanted it to be a dark material arm of a pullover below his lighter colored jersey, because it seemed to be his arm swinging back, but I believe it clearly shows it's a baton.

rd

From Fox News today

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Photo Of Missing Jennifer Kesee Turning Up On Dating Sites

I couldn't find her thread, if someone else can find it please merge it.
    This is such a sick and cruel joke.

The photo of a Florida woman who has been missing for a year-and-a-half has turned up on Internet dating sites for lesbians and senior citizens.
    A picture of Jennifer Kesse, who disappeared in Orlando when she was 24, has been posted with the profile of lindaneedslove on SeniorPeopleMeet.com and with that of chickcheckinaz on lesbianpersonalsonline.com.
    “It’s disturbing,” her father, Drew Kesse, said in a phone interview. “Whoever cut and pasted it obviously had to go on her site to get it. They had to know she was missing. How someone can do that — it’s horrible.” The Web site dedicated to Jennifer's case is www.jenniferkesse.com.
    Kesse, 50, said he and his more at link
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292615,00.html

There will be more on this on Fox tonight.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    I couldn't find her thread, if someone else can find it please merge it.
    This is such a sick and cruel joke.

The photo of a Florida woman who has been missing for a year-and-a-half has turned up on Internet dating sites for lesbians and senior citizens.
    A picture of Jennifer Kesse, who disappeared in Orlando when she was 24, has been posted with the profile of lindaneedslove on SeniorPeopleMeet.com and with that of chickcheckinaz on lesbianpersonalsonline.com.
    “It’s disturbing,” her father, Drew Kesse, said in a phone interview. “Whoever cut and pasted it obviously had to go on her site to get it. They had to know she was missing. How someone can do that — it’s horrible.” The Web site dedicated to Jennifer's case is www.jenniferkesse.com.
    Kesse, 50, said he and his more at link
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292615,00.html
    Whoever did this is just a complete idiot... A cruel and nasty thing to do. Why? What is the point in hurting her loved ones? Poor Jenn, prayers to you wherever you are.

I'm not gonna fall for that again. Last time they waited until the show was just about over, then just repeated what was already reported (about the playing cards) I wish they had some real information.

There is a silver lining in this horrible situation with her picture being used. At least the JK case is making some headlines again. Back in the spotlight and on main television programs, newspapers, internet articles, at least for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique Sparta View Post
    I'm not gonna fall for that again. Last time they waited until the show was just about over, then just repeated what was already reported (about the playing cards) I wish they had some real information.
    Dear Enrique,
    Nice to see you.
    I agree with your statement. I can not tell you how many times I waited for a story that Fox said that they were going to run, only to be disappointed with a repeat.

Much Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

YES, prayers to her loved ones and to Jennifer also.
    Shame, shame on the idiots who did this.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast