1475 users online (250 members and 1225 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the update, DArk Shadows.

I don't like the detectives statement that they aren't any new leads. Well, then hit the streets, and generate some leads.

Seems like LE is entering "old" tips into the state system, to see if they missed anything.

Hmm, wasn't that mentioned here, countless times?

Enrique is right. This is disgusting, but, it is getting JK's story on tv, and and FOX, and while in bad taste, the publicity will help get the word out.

Another thing, everytime that OPD is asked about this case from the media, it can only help to make sure OPD knows, we are not going to let this case just fade away. I think OPD is trying, but, we do need results.

IF OPD admittedly has "no new leads", then either re-interview the parties close to JK again, or release more information about this case to the public, hoping the new information helps with someone's memory. OR, track the IPOD, or, well, you know what I'm going to say.

left

Though there havenít been any new leads in the case, Wright said he and the other investigators are going through old tips and entering them into a new state lead-tracking system to see if they might have missed something.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Maybe something will come out of this and maybe it wont.

I'm beginning to wonder if this case will ever be solved.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    This case will be solved... her family will never give up and nor will the volunteers involved.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Ohh..this world is sick Jennifers picture has been copied and pasted on two dating sites. Her parent's are on Greta right now. The took her picture from the missing network and they copied and pasted it as I said on a dating service acting like it's her.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Ohh..this world is sick Jennifers picture has been copied and pasted on two dating sites. Her parent's are on Greta right now. The took her picture from the missing network and they copied and pasted it as I said on a dating service acting like it's her.
    I'm watching Greta now and it's so sad to see her parents on the program again without any word on where Jennifer is. It'd sure be nice if LE could track down the users of her photo and question them about her disappearance. That would sure put an end to it.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I totally agree with you 110% Jennifer's parents have been through enough let alone some sicko coping and pasting her pictures on the internet dating services. LE does need to find out who has done this and put them through grueling questioning and as you said would most likely stop this crap.

I totally agree with you 110% Jennifer's parents have been through enough let alone some sicko coping and pasting her pictures on the internet dating services. LE does need to find out who has done this and put them through grueling questioning and as you said would most likely stop this crap.

Interesting info. on Greta.

So, according to Drew, half of the staff at Mosaic was cut after Jk vanished, since, they were illegals. Hmm.

Also, many of these people were living on the premises of Mosaic.

That explains quite a bit.

Also, the Kesse's acted as if there are no new leads, as to the identity of the POI, nor the location of JK.

I can understand, why LE, and the Kesse's are leaning in this direction.

If LE does in fact have DNA, I thought the DNA could give a "probable" ethnicity of the person whose DNA is found in the car.

Think about it. We have all been suspicious about it being a worker, about someone who knows the complex, and "maybe", someone who was somehow alerted that the search was on for JK.

This explains why Mosaic has been so quiet about this investigation, and why they are not offering a reward.

Where is the INS? Why wasn't the ownership of Mosaic fined, or jailed for this? Why wasn't the management of Mosaic, and all the contractors, had the heat raised on them by the FEDS, until Jk is found?

Kinda of makes sense, why JK made a comment about feeling uneasy with all the workers around.

I thought after 9/11. that things in our country have been tightened.

Hmm. I just wonder, all the burglaries at Mosaic, JK missing, are they tied together?

Plus, that shortcut leading into Mosiac, allegedly by the POI, definitely not a first time visitor.

I think this case "could" be coming together, OPD just needs to get into the "right" crowd, to get a name.

left

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    I saw this tonight. My heart aches for her parents. I think I might have tried to hook up with that person on the dating site and ARGH probably done something bad.

I have wondered aloud previously 'that the suspect might be back in the country they came from.'

Is this why the suspect has never been identified or seen since the day the car was dropped at Huntingdon On The Green.

Is it also why nobody ( that we know of) has come forward to indentify the suspect.

Is the reason nobody has identified the suspect due to the fact he wasn't in Orlando long enough to have made friends with anyone.

Leftcoast makes a very good point in that Mosaic needs to be looked at very closely indeed.

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ AnaÔs Nin
    I think this is awful...but...it draws attention back to the case. Even though it's heartbreaking there is no news or developments, at least it's still out there.

Mr kesse's point abt some of the workers being illegals the day before she went missing and that staff being cut in half the day after makes me think they suspect someone from that group. Who of course are long gone. If this is the case then identifying this person is near impossible.

WTF is going on with that complex?

They were employing illegals and then get rid of half of them the day after Jennifer goes missing.

Why?
    Probably because they new the heat would come on the complex for employing illegals.

Glad they have their priorities right of hiding their actions above finding out what happened to Jennifer, I am disgusted quite frankly.

I have heard it all now the complex may not be guilty of Jennifer’s disappearance but they might have a lot to do with why she and the poi haven’t been found in my humble opinion.

Jennifer lives there for 8 weeks.
    She goes away for a weekend with her b/f and her brother has a party at her condo.
    When she returns she disappears.
    The poi dumps her car within walking distance of the complex.
    The poi heads back towards her complex
    According to the bloodhound he actually goes into the complex via a broken fence.

Well if OPD can’t read between the lines of all that then they are in the wrong job.

I am now completely convinced someone who worked and lived on that complex kidnapped Jennifer.

I of course don’t know this as fact but it is for my mind by far the most likely scenario.

I would like to know if Logan spoke to anyone on the complex that weekend other than his own friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I saw this tonight. My heart aches for her parents. I think I might have tried to hook up with that person on the dating site and ARGH probably done something bad.
    What do you mean, Taximom?

I think they will find this is some guy trying to pass himself off as a pretty female on a lesbian site to get his "kicks" out of talking to lesbians. He is probably very shallow, twisted, and, I would guess to say, mid-40s...trying to live out some online fantasy.

At least, it did bring Jennifer's case back up into the news...as insensitive and awful as it is. Like they say, even bad news is still news. They will figure out who this is and put a stop to it without a doubt.

OK, Back to Jennifer:

After watching the interview, I don't understand why they would dump the illegals working there because at the time...it was the "standard" of a lot of construction companies and restaurants to hire illegals. Until recently, there was no law against it. However, there should be a way to find out who was on what job. They need to be talking to the other workers to try to track down anyone who might have been living or working there. Someone knows the person and probably his family (usually there are several living in a single apt....up to 20 sometimes) plus where they could be. I still don't think it was a construction worker, but maybe someone from the "family" worked construction at Mosaic in order to live onsite. I think this takes it further to the side of my theory of this person being a restaurant employee instead.

Chances are slim to none this guy went back to his own country because illegals simply don't DO that even if they are in trouble with the law...because deportation is coming without prosecution in most cases. He is probably still living and working right in Fl. I would say he would still be in the same industry which IMO is the restraurant biz as opposed to construction. They know how to fly under the radar. (They also need to check out every single restaurant in the near vicinity of the condo. It would be within walking distance.)

Maybe if the Kesses filed a Wrongful Death/Negligence lawsuit (even without much evidence..they do have police reports on the earlier robberies with keys and probably more if they dig to prove negligence with lack of security, etc.) on Mosaic...they would have to offer up each and every company with illegals who were 'dumped' or living onsite at the time of her disappearance. This would go a long way to bring to light anyone Mosaic is trying to protect...including themselves.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I don't think this is related, but I was reading about Jennifer's photo situation and this was under related links. I guess it is because of the nature of his crimes and this perp's size perhaps?

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb County police are searching for a possible serial rapist who has attacked several women over the past three months.

The rapist has been described as a 25 to 30-year-old Hispanic male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 180 pounds. He also has a blonde goatee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275436,00.html

But..notice the cap, too. Interesting.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 08-09-2007 at 05:48 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast