1150 users online (237 members and 913 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leftcoast View Post
    Thanks for the update, DArk Shadows.

I don't like the detectives statement that they aren't any new leads. Well, then hit the streets, and generate some leads.

Seems like LE is entering "old" tips into the state system, to see if they missed anything.

Hmm, wasn't that mentioned here, countless times?

Enrique is right. This is disgusting, but, it is getting JK's story on tv, and and FOX, and while in bad taste, the publicity will help get the word out.

Another thing, everytime that OPD is asked about this case from the media, it can only help to make sure OPD knows, we are not going to let this case just fade away. I think OPD is trying, but, we do need results.

IF OPD admittedly has "no new leads", then either re-interview the parties close to JK again, or release more information about this case to the public, hoping the new information helps with someone's memory. OR, track the IPOD, or, well, you know what I'm going to say.

left
    Well hello there Leftcoast,
    You are very welcome for the update. Also, thank-you for your post on #38 on this thread.
    Much Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

Thanks DS:

So, you're telling me, 18 months later, LE doesn't have the name, of the vast majority of workers at Mosiac?

How, why?

IF Mosiac, or the sub's, are blocking OPD from this information, obtain a subpeona, or better yet, get a grand jury, and let the owner of Mosaic, the management, the foreman, the salespeople, etc, and let them tesify under oath that they have zero knowledge of the POI, nor did any of them warn the workers of the "heat".

This case has "smelled", from day one.

I still want to know.

Where is the INS? Where is the FBI?

Why are we tolerating this companies who are knowlingly employing illegal aliens, cheating our citizens, and cheating our tax system. Why?

IT is time for the fBI to take this case over.

First, there is sufficient evidence to suggest Jk was abducted, or kidnapped, and that is a federal offense.

On top of it, if it appears that the offender left the state, or country, to avoid the dragnet, the FBI "can" move in to this case.

I just don't understand why OPD, or the Kesse's, aren't asking for Federal help.

Plus, I thought we were blaming this case being cold on the fact the FBI was slow to enter DNA profiles into CODIS?

How is it, that we would expect an illegal alien, to have a DNA profile, in our national database? Seems like a very, very, longshot to me.

Time to call in the backup quarterback, and give him a try. And when the backup quarterback is called the FBI, I'll take my chances any day of the week.

left

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292784,00.html

Jennifer Kesse's Photo Appears on Dating Sites
    Thursday, August 09, 2007

For those of you who missed Greta last night

Help Find Jenn... www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

definitely in the ballpark in my opinion, SS.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't think this is related, but I was reading about Jennifer's photo situation and this was under related links. I guess it is because of the nature of his crimes and this perp's size perhaps?

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. DeKalb County police are searching for a possible serial rapist who has attacked several women over the past three months.

The rapist has been described as a 25 to 30-year-old Hispanic male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 180 pounds. He also has a blonde goatee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275436,00.html

But..notice the cap, too. Interesting.
    Good pickup SS:

I wonder if Georgia has a DNA sample, and if OPD has a DNA sample, we can see if the two match.

I'll tell you something, there certainly isn't a shortage of suspects.

left

As far as it goes, Left...there is no shortage of suspects, just a shortage of needles (leads to Jennifer) in that haystack.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

It was an interesting take on the dating site situation from Mark Furhman (sp?) last night on Greta's show. Yet I could tell he wasn't aware the photos were probably downloaded from her website and he should have been more informed beforehand. He thinks the person or persons should be investigated to the point of search warrants of their home, computers, etc.

It is a catch 22 to put copyrights on missing children/adult photos. If you do copyright their photos...it would slow down the ability for the public to help by downloading the posters etc., I would think.

The idea to boycott such sites which have her photos up is a good one, but I don't believe the companies/persons owning those sites will have any problem banning the person who put them up and taking down the profile.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

That's the answer. It's just a matter of notifying the admin of a site. They want to know about imposters for the protection of their subscribers as well.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by rd_jfc View Post
    That's the answer. It's just a matter of notifying the admin of a site. They want to know about imposters for the protection of their subscribers as well.

rd
    The safety of others on the sites should be important to them. However, there are dating and other virtual community sites which do not believe it is their responsibility to "police" the sites. (Look at how long it took Myspace to agree to hand over the thousands of sexual offenders actively using their site to possibly meet children.)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

It's a matter of investigating versus banning someone who you've been notified is an imposter. Works the same everywhere. Most people who run sites are of the same mind. They want a quality experience for their members. It's just good for business. Imposters, and sex offenders, aren't.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It was an interesting take on the dating site situation from Mark Furhman (sp?) last night on Greta's show. Yet I could tell he wasn't aware the photos were probably downloaded from her website and he should have been more informed beforehand. He thinks the person or persons should be investigated to the point of search warrants of their home, computers, etc.

It is a catch 22 to put copyrights on missing children/adult photos. If you do copyright their photos...it would slow down the ability for the public to help by downloading the posters etc., I would think.

The idea to boycott such sites which have her photos up is a good one, but I don't believe the companies/persons owning those sites will have any problem banning the person who put them up and taking down the profile.
    SS: Thanks for the update.

I noticed that Greta was taped last night, so, I didn't watch the show. I wish she would have let us know early on, that Jk was one of the cases they were going to talk about.

I kind of get a kick out of Furhman saying that LE should get a "search warrant", and check out the computers of people using Jk's photo on a dating website. Hmm. Think Rockingham, and jumping the fence, instead of obtaining a search warrant. Plus, if someone downloads a picture from the web, to use as their profile, how is it that a judge is going to give LE a search warrant, for obtaining something in the public domain?

Anyway, it should be checked out, but, like Enrique said, it is probably some guy in Asia, or the US, trying to get either money, or worse, from an unsuspecting person.

Odd thing is, Jk's case has been on every show in the country, just how long did it take for someone to notice JK's photo, and how is it someone from the US would think nobody would notice the photo was that of JK? That is why it makes me wonder if the person is even from the US.

Also, I agree that copyrighting a picture of a missing person is not a good idea. It could limit the ability to get the word out.

I hate to say this, but, this is one way to end this problem.

Solve the case, and then, you can copyright the photo, end all of this BS, and let the Kesse's have an answer.

left

Here's what I think needs to be done, to solve this case:

Assuming Drew's claim that 1/2 of the staff at Mosaic was illegal, and they were cut the day after Jk vanished.

1) With the assistance of the INS, have OPD serve a search warrant at Mosaic, and their corporate headquarters. Obtain all record related to payroll, personnel, vendors, and sub's, as it relates to construction at Mosaic.

2) Have a Grand Jury, and make the employees of Mosaic, including the owners, the sales staff, the foreman, maintenance chief, and security testify under oath as to their knowledge of what transpired the 23, 24, and 25th of Jan., 2006.

3) Whatever information is learned from the grand jury, find out who the person is that made the decision to fire the illegal aliens, and have them disperse.

4) Charge that person with obstruction of justice, hiring illegal aliens, and fine Mosaic for knowingly hiring illegal aliens, and possible tax fraud, and any crimes which may come to light, such as SS fraud, income tax fraud, and Labor laws.

5) When said and done, the names, and faces, of all workers at Mosiac will eventually be identified.

Even if these emloyees were paid in cash, they still had an AMerican boss, who hired them, fired them, and paid them. So, there is always a trail.

Eventually, with all of the heat, if it my belief, the name of the POI will be released by somebody, who doesn't want to be deported, or faces a huge fine, or the loss of a construction license.

It's time to play hardball, instead of asking, it's time to make people talk.

Given this, it's possible the POI was not an employee at Mosaic, but, I'm convinced, that somebody who lives or works at Mosiac, knows something about this case.

Regardless, this case will set an example for other emloyers in this country, to stop taking advantage of illegal aliens, and breaking our laws, all to make money.

left

I agree with that sentiment, but as to your suggestion, if the police haven't already done that, what could they possibly have done?

If they haven't done that, the answer would have to be nothing, and I don't think they haven't done something as obvious as that. Or at least I hope not for Jennifer's sake.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by rd_jfc View Post
    I agree with that sentiment, but as to your suggestion, if the police haven't already done that, what could they possibly have done?

If they haven't done that, the answer would have to be nothing, and I don't think they haven't done something as obvious as that. Or at least I hope not for Jennifer's sake.

rd
    Well, actually, couldn't the request for the employment records have been voluntary?

In other words, OPD asking Mosaic for a list of employees, sub's, residents, etc, and using this list as a guide to their investigation.

thing is, if 1/2 of Mosaic's employee's are illegal, were they included on this list?

There is only one way to find out. Subpeona employees to court, and have them tesify under oath, that the list is complete, and accurate.

My point is this:

If Mosaic knew they had a bunch of illegal aliens working there, and a LE agency, is asking for names of employees, why would Mosaic give the names of illegals, when it could result in fines, jail time, losing a license, etc.?

Doesn't this fly in the face of firing half of the force?

There is a reason this case is cold, and an incomplete employee listing is as good as any.

IF that list, does not include at least 50% illegal aliens, then, we know, that most likely, the illegals were left off the list.

How would LE know if the list was geniune, unless, they asked the right person, the right questions.

left

They need to forget about suing or copyrighting the photos. they just need to watermark all of her pictures.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast