Fire in the hole - New teen fad?

Paladin

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's see, you have ghost-riding the whip (dancing on top of your car while no one is driving, so smart), beating homeless people, and now, you have "fire in the hole", the latest genius idea by our nation's teens.

Basically what it is ... People who order stuff at the drive-thru, and then scream "fire in the hole" and then throw hotsauce, coffee, or drinks back through the window at a drive-thru at the person working it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lUgtqdiiJ88

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9CvhSxobOoo&mode=user&search=

There's other videos of it if you search for it, by the kids themselves who record it.

I saw this on the news the other night, it's awful. I feel sorry for the workers..I think I would have to chase them down and take my own revenge out on them...:slap: LOL

So many teens are way to immature to drive....just another instance of this.

So many teens are way to immature to drive....just another instance of this.

I totally agree!
My rule is that mine can drive once they have the downpayment for a car plus 1 year insurance plus they pay for their own DL tests and classes.

After that I think they may appreciate the work THEY put into the privalage.

I totally agree!
My rule is that mine can drive once they have the downpayment for a car plus 1 year insurance plus they pay for their own DL tests and classes.

After that I think they may appreciate the work THEY put into the privalage.

Great idea....

That's what I think. If someone walked up to you on the street and did that to you it would be flat out assault.

I don't get the cruelty these days...at all.
That is what they are going to be charged with. I saw something about this on channel 2 news tonight. They are showing pictures of different cars and asking for information leading to arrests! Works for me! I love it. :clap:

Provide the people at the window with a paint gun to retaliate and make identifying these low lifes easier. HOW do they explain a special color of paint on THE CAR to their parents.. Should be blaze orange.

These kids must have plenty of money that they can afford to buy the food just to throw it.....little thugs are all they are.

I firmly believe this is our generation of kids where parents thought that whipping or discipline of any kind was wrong. They've all grown up to be a bunch of unruly brats because they never faced consequences for their actions.

I like the paint gun idea!!

Havent heard of it happening here in Australia, lets hope it stays that way.
Its atrocious and the paint spray is a great idea, would be easy to identify them, and when they do make them work in a drive thru, and maybe they would think twice before doing it again.

I firmly believe this is our generation of kids where parents thought that whipping or discipline of any kind was wrong. They've all grown up to be a bunch of unruly brats because they never faced consequences for their actions.

I like the paint gun idea!!

I disagree that its "all".

I do think that far to many parents today want to be their child's friend rather then parent.
Couple that with parents feeling guilty for working so hard and leaving the majority of child care to day care or sitters and being just to exhausted after the days routine to truly enforce any discipline.

I also think that every generation thinks similar things of the following generation.

Think about those "unruly brats" who listened to Rock and Roll ... The list could go on for each generation ..
Although there is an added issue in our current society and that is that back in the day if a neighbor or local merchant saw a child behaving like that they could verbally set them straight and would call their parents.
There was a time that if you saw a child acting like a beast and running wild in the grocery store it would be ok to tell them to stop.. Now?
no one gets involved or many parents would be angry at the person who told their child something.

i saw this earlier this morning on TV....i sure wouldn't want a child of mine working at the drive-thru at any fast food restaurant....actually i would be scared for them to work at ANY fast food joint, drive-thru or not....

kids are just crazy mean these days..

I did some stupid things as a teenager, but nothing too bad. I am very scared of what my kids may do one day. I am trying to raise them right but how many parents have said they never thought their kid would do something like that after the kid did something horrible.

I think the point made "many parents want to be their child's friend rather than a parent", is so true today. I think many parents need to realize no matter how cool you think you are; your kid does not! So get over it and be a parent. :twocents:

Kids seem to have no respect for much of anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back