YouTube Launches Missing-Kids Channel

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
YouTube has joined the hunt for missing children.
The video-sharing Web site on Friday morning launched its "Don't You Forget About Me" channel, featuring several clips seeking the whereabouts of more than 25 missing children from around the world.
YouTube, which was bought by search-engine giant Google (GOOG) last year, began the channel in conjunction with the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children and the Find Madeleine Campaign, the organization devoted to finding Madeleine McCann, the English toddler who vanished from a hotel in Portugal earlier this summer.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292859,00.html

This is FANTASTIC!!! I have been watching the videos I was sobbing!!!!

This is an awesome thing. Definately a great start. But I'm sure they can do better than 25 children....that's an extremely low number when thinking about how many children are missing, but again, a great idea and a great start.

With all due respect to the ICMEC and the missing children channel, I have heard that the FindMadeleine fund gets money every time someone links on to the channel. Is this true?

This is an awesome thing. Definately a great start. But I'm sure they can do better than 25 children....that's an extremely low number when thinking about how many children are missing, but again, a great idea and a great start.

i agree....a great idea & a great start!

(jeezzz, i've overlooked all kinds of threads)

off to watch TV...later!

With all due respect to the ICMEC and the missing children channel, I have heard that the FindMadeleine fund gets money every time someone links on to the channel. Is this true?

Oh good grief, I hope not. :furious:

I have begged for an outlet where we could list ALL of our missing! Let's get ALL of our missing out there!!! Why are people not taking advantage of such an outlet?

:clap: It's a wonderful start, for sure!! Go YouTube!! :clap:

I'd be glad to spearhead a site where we could put ALL the missings and UIDs. And I wouldn't give any proceeds to criminals/idiots. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back