1025 users online (239 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

California Man Charged With Using MySpace to Lure 16-Year-Old Into Prostitution

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Authorities have charged a man with using MySpace.com to lure a 16-year-old girl into prostitution.
    Melvin Charles Parker Jr., 32, of Richmond, was arraigned Friday for a number of prostitution and pimping charges after police said he lured the girl from her home in Washington state using the popular social networking Web site.
    Once the girl arrived in town, police stopped her on the street for questioning when it appeared she was trying to find customers. She told police Parker threatened her into prostitution.

Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Good ole MySpace! My beautiful 15 yr old granddaughter has an account on there and I can bet that my daughter isn't behind her watching what she is writing or the pictures she is putting on there. They aren't bad but a little to sensual for my taste. She is a beautiful girl with a body to die for and it scares me to death. I hope she has sense enough not to talk to anyone that she doesn't know. At that age though they think they can handle anything and take care of themselves. I've talked to my daughter and granddaughter though and that is about all I can do scary as it is.

This pervert should just be taken out and shot. He is a worthless piece of scum that shouldn't be allowed to breath fresh air. I wonder what kind of sentence he will get though...a few months?