Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Last I heard about this case LE said they were close to making an arrest......that was months ago.

All murders are sad but this one has always felt especially tragic to me. They fought so hard, their deaths were brutal, Christine in her dying moments wrote out a message using her own blood only to have it wiped away forever.

I know the issue of luminol has been brought up before. I have to assume that is one of the first things LE did when trying to decipher the message.......surely, right? It is just common sense.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

I got my hopes up that there was something new when I saw this had been bumped

such a horrible case.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittenish For This Useful Post:

Wish there were more details available on this case. Anyone local to this area? If so, how about contacting a reporter. I know LE said they are close to an arrest, but maybe they would let one or two new details slip out? One thing I found strange, The Dad did not call as he did every Friday night ... The kids sent one of the son's GF to check up on them? Maybe she was the only one who could break free to go, but it just seemed odd.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

They revisited this case on TV, America's Most Wanted last week. I have hope maybe some new clue will turn up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Proud Country Gal is offline Not all those who wander are lost; they could be GEO Caching....
    I will have to go to youtube and see if that AMW is on there.
    ~~Nancy~~
    The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. - Patricia Clafford

The letters look like s seje which seems to be the beginning of a slovanian sentence.

The pics of the bloody door is the door going outside beside the garage door. On the pic(from amw) where it shows where someone was dragged back in the garage, it looks like a bloody footprint or at least a smear where someone may have come out that door.Do you think at some point the garage door was down and one of the victims ran out?

That could be when the writing was being done.

If they did speak another language, the writing could just be the beginning of the sentence and that is why it wasn't washed/mopped away.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...q=jabalee+seta

The obituary read
    They are survived by their children, Ronald (Deborah), Nicole (Paul) Schmidt and Ryan (Rosie); and nine grandchildren.
    She is also survived by her sister, Claudia (James) Seta; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her mother, Patricia L. Potter; and sister, Cathy L. Thompson. He is also survived by his mother, Helen; siblings, Barbara (Ray) Lohmann, Carolyn (Tom) Essian, Blenda (Joseph) Polito, Richard (Sharon), Robert (Mary), Roger, Catheren (Cole) Trainor; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Frederick; and sister, Sharon.

THere is no mention of a father to Cristine, but the link above lists her as the daughter of Frank Goosen. Meaningful?

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    S S E I L C
    What if the letters each stand for a word or it's something like a license plate where you have to guess what it means?
    I'm hoping they checked out license plates. Does anyone know if that was done? Isn't there a system where you can type in the partial plate and get close matches??

with new touch DNA (on clothes) and these letters on the floor...........praying LE will find the killer! What an over kill and vicious personal attack............they KNEW their killer(s)
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Last I heard about this case LE said they were close to making an arrest......that was months ago.

All murders are sad but this one has always felt especially tragic to me. They fought so hard, their deaths were brutal, Christine in her dying moments wrote out a message using her own blood only to have it wiped away forever.

I know the issue of luminol has been brought up before. I have to assume that is one of the first things LE did when trying to decipher the message.......surely, right? It is just common sense.

I certainly hope that they tried the luminol, but since it was partially wiped up, they probably found smears where the rest of the message used to be.

Good thinking, though.

Susan

There was a sealant on the garage floor that kept luminal from helping uncover the washed off letters in blood.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

That makes sense Colette ... Concrete is porous would have been the perfect medium for luminol, but sealant would provide a barrier. Where did you hear about the garbage floor being sealed? Was there a story I missed?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

I saw it last Sat on AMW, John Walsh said the floor had a sealant and they were unable to get further clues. BUT...maybe there is a break in the case...
    NEW SEARCH WARRENTS!!!!!!...........

Rescue 4 has learned that new information has lead to new search warrants being issued in the case.

Police searched the Clinton Township home of Ron Jabalee, the slain couple’s son, and confiscated a computer.

Rescue 4 has also learned that another computer was taken during a police search of RJ Meats in Detroit’s Eastern Market. The company was owned by the Jabalee’s and is now run by their children.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19805252/detail.html

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

"IF" the son was involved it would make sense. Whomever killed them was comfortable enough to stay around and clean up, even replaced the water hose to it's place in the garage. Also there were the cookies that the Mrs. Jabalee was bringing into the garage.... so sad.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    "IF" the son was involved it would make sense. Whomever killed them was comfortable enough to stay around and clean up, even replaced the water hose to it's place in the garage. Also there were the cookies that the Mrs. Jabalee was bringing into the garage.... so sad.
    Thanks Colette ... I agree it would make sense. I found the son's online testimony halting ... But you never know if it due to stress/loss or guilt. Did not see the reference to the hose, but would make sense if it was the son. Can not wait to hear more details in this case. Rare that we have the details provided by the victim... more than sad !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast