1491 users online (250 members and 1241 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Woman Buys Fake Cocaine, Calls Cops to Help Her Get Refund

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>

ROCHELLE, Ga. — A woman was arrested after she called local police to help "get her money back" after she was unhappy with the crack cocaine she purchased.
    Juanita Marie Jones, 53, called Rochelle Police late Thursday night after she purchased what she thought was a $20 piece of crack cocaine, according to police reports.
    She told officers she broke the rock into three pieces and smoked one, only to discover the drugs were "fake."
    She took Officer Joel Quinn and Deputy John Shedd of the Wilcox County Sheriff's Office into her kitchen and showed them the drugs, police said.She was promptly arrested on charges of possession of cocaine.http://www.cordeledispatch.com/local...223195348.html

yet more proof crack rots your brain...

OMG!!!! Dumbass just doesn't seem to do her justice.

What The Hay?

First off when she called the cops what did she say she was calling for? If she did that in Philly they'd have hung up on her. Secondly, how was she charged with posession? She didn't have any rock. I guess with intent to purchase? Like Whitney said "Crack is whack".

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    First off when she called the cops what did she say she was calling for? If she did that in Philly they'd have hung up on her. Secondly, how was she charged with posession? She didn't have any rock. I guess with intent to purchase? Like Whitney said "Crack is whack".
    She "broke the rock into three pieces and smoked one"... so, that left the other two pieces... she "showed them the drugs" that were left and was promptly arrested.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    She "broke the rock into three pieces and smoked one"... so, that left the other two pieces... she "showed them the drugs" that were left and was promptly arrested.
    Hey MR, right so was it fake or not? Another words she broke the piece off and smoked it up and it's fake. So, the rest of the piece had to be fake. Or, it wasn't good quality I guess and actually was coke? I'd like to say I'd trust a crack addict to know what's real and what ain't in that line, but she could have already been coocachooed out her head and was all figuring she got beat. At least she knew better than to go back to where she purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Hey MR, right so was it fake or not? Another words she broke the piece off and smoked it up and it's fake. So, the rest of the piece had to be fake. Or, it wasn't good quality I guess and actually was coke? I'd like to say I'd trust a crack addict to know what's real and what ain't in that line, but she could have already been coocachooed out her head and was all figuring she got beat. At least she knew better than to go back to where she purchased it.
    The article doesn't state, but, if the show COPS is to be believed, they have test kits that they use on scene. So, I'm guessing that they tested it and it came back as positive, otherwise I can't see them arresting her for possession..

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    <<<<<<<<<>>>>>

ROCHELLE, Ga. — A woman was arrested after she called local police to help "get her money back" after she was unhappy with the crack cocaine she purchased.
    Juanita Marie Jones, 53, called Rochelle Police late Thursday night after she purchased what she thought was a $20 piece of crack cocaine, according to police reports.
    She told officers she broke the rock into three pieces and smoked one, only to discover the drugs were "fake."
    She took Officer Joel Quinn and Deputy John Shedd of the Wilcox County Sheriff's Office into her kitchen and showed them the drugs, police said.She was promptly arrested on charges of possession of cocaine.http://www.cordeledispatch.com/local...223195348.html
    Shes obviously been on the crack too long lol- what a goose- I've heard of that happening- too funny

Darwin Award contestant here...

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    The article doesn't state, but, if the show COPS is to be believed, they have test kits that they use on scene. So, I'm guessing that they tested it and it came back as positive, otherwise I can't see them arresting her for possession..
    Oh I love when the cops pull out their little test kits on COPS. Although I have to check the law on this. They do reverse stings here. They set up undercover cops as dealers. The product is fake like pancake mix or whatever like Baking Soda. Obviously not for crack, but when the people buy it they get locked up. So, I guess just the intent of buying is enough. That lady wasn't so out of it she went back to the dealers or pretend dealers. They'd have just literally killed her. Well, she's been doing that to herself all along.

What an idiot!

How did this woman make it to 53 years old being that stupid??

My husbands cousin got pulled over one night at 2 am. He had a huge, freezer size bag of catnip in his glove box. His girlfriend's grandmother grew it and she was sending it home for his mother's cats. Anywho, he got pulled over for speeding and when he opened his glove box to get his registration the cops yelled "FREEZE!" and drew their weapons on him. They also called for backup. He kept telling them it was catnip but they didn't beleive him. They thought they had a pretty good pot bust. They got to the station and the other cops were smelling it and saying "It sure doesn't smell like pot" and my hubby's cousin said "OK, it's POT FOR CATS!" LOL
    They eventually let him go after they tested it but it's still a funny story! He's lucky he didn't get shot because he started laughing at them and told them they were going to feel stupid!
    Last edited by Lurker; 08-14-2007 at 01:20 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    My husbands cousin got pulled over one night at 2 am. He had a huge, freezer size bag of catnip in his glove box. His girlfriend's grandmother grew it and she was sending it home for his mother's cats. Anywho, he got pulled over for speeding and when he opened his glove box to get his registration the cops yelled "FREEZE!" and drew their weapons on him. They also called for backup. He kept telling them it was catnip but they didn't beleive him. They thought they had a pretty good pot bust. They got to the station and the other cops were smelling it and saying "It sure doesn't smell like pot" and my hubby's cousin said "OK, it's POT FOR CATS!" LOL
    They eventually let him go after they tested it but it's still a funny story! He's lucky he didn't get shot because he started laughing at them and told them they were going to feel stupid!
    That's a funny story. Catnip DOES look a lot like pot. And if it was in a freezer bag, well.........

I am ducking my head and hiding...and trying to pretend that I am NOT from Georgia...
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast