Kentucky Man Wraps Head in Duct Tape as Disguise for Attempted Robbery

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
ASHLAND, Ky. — Laughter might be unexpected in a liquor store where a robbery just occurred.
But that's how employees responded to the "Duct Tape Bandit" who hit Shamrock Liquors in Ashland and fled nearly empty handed.
A man who had his head wrapped in duct tape to conceal his identity walked into the store last Friday, Ashland police said.
Store manager Bill Steele had some duct tape of his own, but his was wrapped around a wooden club that sent the robber fleeing, according to a report by WSAZ-TV in Huntington, W.Va. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293208,00.html

What a moron!!

Imagine how painful its going to be to remove that tape!!!!!!

What a moron!!

Imagine how painful its going to be to remove that tape!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Exactly what I was thinking! They can just look for the guy with no eyebrows or facial hair...not to mention...the tape burns all over his face! ROFLMAO :loser: :loser: :loser:

Duct tape--The tape of a 1000 uses!

This is funny, but robbers will have to do better than this if they're going to out-do our bank robber who disguised himself as a tree. lol

The tree robber...what a classic:p .
This robber must be a real wally if thats the best disguise he could come up with.

He should hook up with the lady from Georgia who called the cops because her crack dealer ripped her off. These things somehow make me feel sane.

lol! It sounds like a local idiot we had in our area a few years ago. An idiot in high school robbed a gas station with a ski mask and his football varsity jacket with his name on it!

lol! It sounds like a local idiot we had in our area a few years ago. An idiot in high school robbed a gas station with a ski mask and his football varsity jacket with his name on it!

Dude should've been on that show "World's Dumbest Criminals". What the heck was a football hero doing robbing a gas station?

i can top that. when my husband was a teen he lived a few blocks from his best friend. his best friend lived 5 houses from the local mini-market. my husbands best friends little brother (lets call him john) decided to break into the mini market after it closed. the bathrooms are outside. they share a wall with the office. john grabbed his dads drill and hammer. he broke into the bathroom and started trying to break through the cinder block walls. when he heard the police calling for him to come out with a bull horn he came up with a plan... he dropped the tools and his pants. he sat on the toilet til the cops opened the door. he tried to explain to the cops he had to go so bad he could not wait to get home so he broke into the bathroom when a stranger came in behind him and tried to break through the wall. the stranger left right before the cops showed because john was stinking up the bathroom he claimed.

Filly- I live in a very rural area you would not believe some of the country bumpkins we have around here :crazy:

i can top that. when my husband was a teen he lived a few blocks from his best friend. his best friend lived 5 houses from the local mini-market. my husbands best friends little brother (lets call him john) decided to break into the mini market after it closed. the bathrooms are outside. they share a wall with the office. john grabbed his dads drill and hammer. he broke into the bathroom and started trying to break through the cinder block walls. when he heard the police calling for him to come out with a bull horn he came up with a plan... he dropped the tools and his pants. he sat on the toilet til the cops opened the door. he tried to explain to the cops he had to go so bad he could not wait to get home so he broke into the bathroom when a stranger came in behind him and tried to break through the wall. the stranger left right before the cops showed because john was stinking up the bathroom he claimed.

LOL!!

Filly- I live in a very rural area you would not believe some of the country bumpkins we have around here :crazy:

LOL!!

Bumpkins who rob gas stations. Holy smokes, Autumn. I saw a photograph in the paper yesterday of the guy with the duct tape face. Oh, man the cops must have had a field day with that one. Perhaps there's a mug shot with the tape still applied.

Yep we have had some robberies and I live in a very very small town in the country.Mostly they are coming from bigger cities not too far away but we have had a big problem with unemployment in this area and that always causes robberies especially to stores and gas stations. Christmas time isn't far off either, that is a time when you have to worry about someone breaking into your home or someone mugging you at night while shopping. Luckily we havent had it happen near us but we live by a bunch of senior citizens and they are targets sometimes.

I would have loved to see the mug shot too with the tape lol!

I did find a couple photographs of him with the tape on the head, but not a mugshot. I so believe they took one though. I was gonna to put the pictures up but they're disturbing. His name is like Kasey Kazze or something like that. A double name may have driven him to duct tape his head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back