825 users online (104 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IL - Casey Carson & Brenda Russell for sex abuse of 10yo boy, Fairview Heights, 2006

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. — A military contractor was sentenced to 45 years in federal prison for enticing his live-in girlfriend to have sex with her 10-year-old son.
    Casey Carson, 27, was sentenced Monday in U.S. District Court, six months after he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to transport a child in interstate commerce for illegal sexual activity and traveling in interstate commerce to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a child.
    The government said that Carson, who lists addresses of Fairview Heights and Dellroy, Ohio, told the child's mother he was interested in watching her have sex with her son, and that she and her son would have a closer relationship if they were intimate. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293227,00.html

...., during which the boy was forced to have sex with his mother, according to the criminal complaint

I do not understand how this can possibly happen, and how she is not being charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    ...., during which the boy was forced to have sex with his mother, according to the criminal complaint

I do not understand how this can possibly happen, and how she is not being charged.
    I could be told all day long that if I molested my child she'd be closer to me and I woudn't do it. It makes no sense. You are responsible for your own behavior. (Just had a thought. Perhaps she is mentally disabled?)
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Oh, Good Jesus. I have to think she was mentally disabled, for I cannot think of another reason she would not be charged, unless the pictures show she was not a willing participant.
    Above is my opinion only

Exactly! if she had had a gun held to her head or forced somehow I can see how she wouldnt be charged but it sounded like she went along with it....

No mention about why the boy did not live with his mother, if it was because she was not mentally capable of taking care of him then it makes no sense that she would be able to take him away across state lines for visits. This whole thing makes me so sick!!
    I wonder if she ended up not being charged because of giving testimoney against the boyfriend?
    I hope the poor boy is getting a lot of therapy and is in a good stable home.

VB

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    No mention about why the boy did not live with his mother, if it was because she was not mentally capable of taking care of him then it makes no sense that she would be able to take him away across state lines for visits. This whole thing makes me so sick!!
    I wonder if she ended up not being charged because of giving testimoney against the boyfriend?
    I hope the poor boy is getting a lot of therapy and is in a good stable home.

VB
    I cannot imagine any prosecutor giving her a free pass for testimony. I live in Chicago and cannot believe I had heard nothing about this until I read it here.

O/T - I am also a Vegas Bride!!
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie View Post
    I cannot imagine any prosecutor giving her a free pass for testimony. I live in Chicago and cannot believe I had heard nothing about this until I read it here.

O/T - I am also a Vegas Bride!!
    Hello Brefie
    That's what I don't understand, why would the mother not be charged if she was a willing participant? I would really like to hear why they chose not to charge her.

Nice to see another vegas bride! which chapel did you use?

VB

This story is so gross. How could you be convinced to do that? If a guy I was dating even joked about it I would throw him out on his behind. I cant believe it still even after reading it.

i am at a loss for words. what a piece of filth. why the h - e - double hockey sticks has the mother not been charged??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I really want an explanation on why the mother was not charged. I hope reporters get through to the Attorney General and put some pressure on him for answers.

There is no way a loving mother would go along with this.

Angry

I am at a loss for words! This so disgusting and simply against nature!

BOTH of these lunatics should be put away for eternity!

The article states that the mother " has not been charged "! WTH??? !!!

Absolutely sickening! Too much for my mind to even wrap around!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    Hello Brefie
    That's what I don't understand, why would the mother not be charged if she was a willing participant? I would really like to hear why they chose not to charge her.

Nice to see another vegas bride! which chapel did you use?

VB
    We were married at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel!! It was hilarious as they had out names in lights outside on the strip. It read "Congratulations Lally and Brandon." Well, close but no cigar.....those names rhyme with ours, but neither are correct!!

Sorry, back on topic - I would love to know why she gets away....I HATE getting half a tale!!
    Above is my opinion only

The mother was charged, thank goodness.

Woman sentenced for having sex with 10-year-old-son

(Snip) woman who conspired with her live-in boyfriend to have sex with her 10-year-old son was sentenced on Wednesday to more than 14 years in federal prison.
    Brenda Lea Russell, 27, of Belle Drive in Fairview Heights, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge David Herndon after pleading guilty to conspiracy to transport a child in interstate commerce for illegal sexual activity. The sexual conduct was photographed.

Her boyfriend, Casey J. Carson, was sentenced on Monday to 45 years in prison.

More at link

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/105587.html

she only got 14 years!!! you got to be freakin kidding...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast