:mad: Another Teacher!!

Free Republic
Home · Browse · Search General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

[SIZE=-1]Skip to comments.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Woman charged with kidnap, rape of 10-year-old student (Wa)[/SIZE]
World Net Daily ^ | 8-14-07

Posted on 08/14/2007 8:37:11 AM PDT by 14themunny

A former elementary school teacher in Tacoma, Wash., is behind bars for allegedly kidnapping and raping her 10-year-old student numerous times.
Jennifer Rice, 31, is said to have met the fourth-grade boy shortly after being hired last year as a replacement teacher at McKinley Elementary School.
She was taken into custody Saturday and booked into the Pierce County Jail for investigation of kidnapping, five counts of first-degree child rape, and four counts of child molestation.
Rice pleaded not guilty yesterday as she's being held on $500,000 bail. Police documents indicate

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
DeFehr Consulting, LLC.
_uacct = "UA-2288668-1";urchinTracker();

A 10 yr old little boy????? He is just a little boy. What in the name of heaven is sexual about a 10 yr old little boy!!! This woman is what...31 yrs old...she could have a son that age if she had children :mad: I hope they throw the book at her. She started this as soon as she got that position at the school. He probably isn't the first.

I saw this on one of the shows last night and was just disgusted. I totally agree with Bobbisangel -- what is sexual about a 10-year old? This woman is a predator. Plain and simple.

Is it me - or has there been a true increase in the amount of women arrested for crimes like this in recent years?....most of them teachers, I am afraid.

Is it me - or has there been a true increase in the amount of women arrested for crimes like this in recent years?....most of them teachers, I am afraid.

I'm not sure about an increase, but I think because more people have become aware that this type of crime is being reported more, then the media reports the story....

This was previously posted in another thread - here.

Former teacher charged in kidnapping of 10-year-old boy

A woman who worked for a Tacoma school has been charged with kidnapping in a case involving a 10-year-old boy.

Tacoma police said Monday that the boy was the woman's former student at McKinley Elementary School.

Jennifer Leigh Rice, 31, was charged Monday afternoon on one count of kidnapping in first degree with sexual motivation. Deputy prosecutor Mary Robnett said additional charges may be filed as the investigation continues.

Tacoma School District spokeswoman Leanna Albrecht said that the woman was hired as a classroom teacher Oct. 8, 2006.

She worked at McKinley Elementary School until April 20 when she was placed on paid leave while district administrators investigated complaints that Rice was socializing with students outside class, Albrecht said.

Seems like we sure are hearing about a lot of female molesters lately. Most seem to choose education for their careers, I guess because it puts them in contact with lots of kids. Most seem to be very youthful looking and blonde.

Was I dreaming, or did I hear last night (forgot which program) that this woman raped the child in HIS OWN HOME WHILE HIS PARENTS WERE IN THE HOME??? I know she was caught after removing the boy from his home, but had she molested him in his own room in a previous incident?

Soooo SICK!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she gets a seriously long time to think about this in prison. Like the rest of her life, because it doesn't sound like it was the first time if she was placed on leave because parents complained! UGH! This just makes me want to throw up. That little boy will need some serious therapy. :(

Wow--what a psycho--and what if she got pregnant?--Poor kid would be a father at 10 or 11 years old yikes

I have a 10-yo son and trust me, at this age there is NOTHING sexual about them. I don't even think they are developed enough to impregnate a woman. They are just babies themselves physically at 10, still. :behindbar

This woman is SICK.

This just makes me physically ill. I hope they throw the book at her.

Good lord!:eek:

http://tinyurl.com/2s75pj

Former WA teacher charged with kidnapping had resigned twice

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
TACOMA, Wash. -- A 31-year-old former teacher charged with the sexually motivated kidnapping of a 10-year-old Tacoma boy resigned from two previous teaching jobs in other south Puget Sound area school districts, officials said.
Jennifer Leigh Rice was charged here Monday with kidnapping the boy to have sex with him. The boy was a student of Rice's at Tacoma's McKinley Elementary School, according to court records.

SEE LINK FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE. EDITED TO DUE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And how much of this is going on that we will NEVER hear about...how many are doing this that WILL NOT be caught????

They would have to be taking me to jail if it were my son! What a pig! She needs to be treated as the pedophile she is and given an appropriate sentence! For Gosh sakes...she is 31 years old! This little boy is going to have a rough road ahead of him in order to come to grips with being raped by someone he trusted.

However, I have to blame the parents some in this situation. How do you NOT know when a teacher is having sex with your 10 year old child?! The teacher stated she had sex with him at HIS house, in HIS bed, with the parents sleeping in the next room! BS! Why would anyone trust an adult to be in such an intimate setting with your child? You would know she was showing him far too much attention to be "normal". There were obvious signs here.

I am not sure about the increase but I do believe that it is being reported more often because the stigma once associated with it has lessoned.

It use to be thought that males could not be "raped" by females..

However I would call this case child molesting .. plain and simple this sick women needs to be locked away for the rest of her life.

Sadly it seems like these females tend to get a disproportionate sentence compared to their male counterparts.

A 10 yr old little boy????? He is just a little boy. What in the name of heaven is sexual about a 10 yr old little boy!!! This woman is what...31 yrs old...she could have a son that age if she had children :mad: I hope they throw the book at her. She started this as soon as she got that position at the school. He probably isn't the first.

Moreover, what were his parents thinking when they allowed her to their home to "hang out with him" and watch movies, etc.?????

Thanks for cleaning up my error, Jeana! Guess I forgot about not posting entire articles. It makes sense. :blushing:

I have a 10-yo son and trust me, at this age there is NOTHING sexual about them. I don't even think they are developed enough to impregnate a woman. They are just babies themselves physically at 10, still. :behindbar

This woman is SICK.

I don't get it either.

It sickens me that she has boys of her own.

Lock her up for a long time.

Here she is....you'd have to lock me up....you would really have to lock me up...if she wasn't in custody when I found out, you had better have me restrained, straight jacket and all, and you better NEVER let me within range of that sick biotch.

JenniferRice.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back