1056 users online (213 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elvis & Lisa Marie Sing Together

To commemorate the 30th anniversary of her father's death, Lisa Marie Presley not only decided to sing, but to sing WITH him.

Watch the video of Lisa-Marie singing In The Ghetto with Elvis, it made me cry!!

http://www.spinner.com/2007/08/16/vi...in-the-ghetto/

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    To commemorate the 30th anniversary of her father's death, Lisa Marie Presley not only decided to sing, but to sing WITH him.

Watch the video of Lisa-Marie singing In The Ghetto with Elvis, it made me cry!!

That was so moving, I cried to Lizzie.

whoa...gave me goosebumps..

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Man. My favorite Elvis song and to watch the video and hear his daughter singing with him was awesome.

Who knew she could actually sing? She is pretty, too.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

Thats awesome, one of my favorite songs. Lisa can sing too.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post

That was great...she can really sing and she has his style, too. I was struck at how much she looks like both of her parents. When it first showed Lisa, I thought it was Priscilla for a second....amazing and made me teary!!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    That was great...she can really sing and she has his style, too. I was struck at how much she looks like both of her parents. When it first showed Lisa, I thought it was Priscilla for a second....amazing and made me teary!!
    I think she looks exactly like Elvis, When they show both their profiles its amazing how much alike they look. Priscilla is a beautiful woman, I think she looks like Elvis too, lol...

Goosebumps for me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I think she looks exactly like Elvis, When they show both their profiles its amazing how much alike they look. Priscilla is a beautiful woman, I think she looks like Elvis too, lol...
    I've always thought she looked exactly like her dad, too, that's why I was so surprised that I mistook her for Priscilla for a second when she first appeared onscreen...

LOL...they all look like Elvis....

I've always thought she looked exactly like her dad, too, that's why I was so surprised that I mistook her for Priscilla for a second when she first appeared onscreen...

LOL, Wouldnt it be nice if they all looked like him? I heard that when he brought priscilla back to Graceland he made her dye her hair jet black like his? I do think she looks like both parents but definatly more like her daddy, have you seen her daughter? She looks like Lisa. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4568/Events/4568/RileyKeoug_Count_8153012_400.jpg.html?path=pgaller y&path_key=Keough,%20Danielle%20Riley
    Last edited by michelle; 08-17-2007 at 08:43 AM. Reason: add pic

As Lisa gets older, you can see that she also looks a lot like her mother. I think that her eyes and cheeks look like her mother and the bottom half of her face and her mouth are her Dad's. That's my observation from seeing a clip of her last night.

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    LOL, Wouldnt it be nice if they all looked like him? I heard that when he brought priscilla back to Graceland he made her dye her hair jet black like his? I do think she looks like both parents but definatly more like her daddy, have you seen her daughter? She looks like Lisa. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...nielle%20Riley

Gosh, she does look like her mom!
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

OMG that video made me sob. Don't know if it was the video or the song. That song has always made me cry (although I love it). Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

Thats awesome, one of my favorite songs. Lisa can sing too.
    She certainly can sing Michelle. I have an album of hers called "To Whom It May Concern" and it's awesome.

Thanks for the link lizzie!! That was great!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast