1115 users online (242 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/Un...sp?id=U0708004

Case Number: U0708004Agency: Terrell Police DepartmentDate Found: 8/8/2007Estimated Date of Death: UnknownCause of Death: UnknownRace: UnknownSex: FemaleAge: 30 - 40 Height: 5' 5 " - 5' 6 " Weight: 165 lbs. - 170 lbs. Eye Color: HazelHair Color: BrownState Found: TexasCountry Found: USAClothing: She wears silver wire-rimmed glasses.Miscellaneous: The female was admitted to a hospital and has amnesia. She has a tattoo on her lower back that covers the width of a black floral pattern. She also has a scar over her right eye and a scar over the navel area. She recollects being in the New Orleans airport.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, if it is let me know.

The article is sketchy. It states amnesia but also states cause of death unknown.??? Is this report anywhere near accurate?

They probably left it as unkown since she is still alive, IMO. I called the Terrell PD a few moments ago because I thought of Danielle Imbo as they both have flower tattoos although, I am probably 99.9999% off. They lady that answered the phone was so very kind. She took the information and said that they most likely had checked against Imbo but would definitely double check to be sure. Anyway, she looks so familiar, I feel as if I have seen her somewhere but then she does look like she could be my sister too. I just hope they find her family, because she needs someone to help her through whatever she is going through if she is still with us.

The way it reads is that she is still alive...at least to me. Very strange it hasn't made national news...usually the amnesia cases do. She looks like a normal person, but how frightening not to remember who you are or where you belong! Surely there are people searching for her! She was just found the 8th of this month...so this appears to be a recent missing case.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by froggierintexas View Post
    They probably left it as unkown since she is still alive, IMO. I called the Terrell PD a few moments ago because I thought of Danielle Imbo as they both have flower tattoos although, I am probably 99.9999% off. They lady that answered the phone was so very kind. She took the information and said that they most likely had checked against Imbo but would definitely double check to be sure. Anyway, she looks so familiar, I feel as if I have seen her somewhere but then she does look like she could be my sister too. I just hope they find her family, because she needs someone to help her through whatever she is going through if she is still with us.
    She looks familiar to me too and it's driving me crazy.

She has a nice haircut, so she obviously takes good care of herself-or someone else does in case she's mentally challenged.

This should be all over the media!

http://media.amw.com/multimedia/file...bo_Dan_lg1.jpg
    Danielle's picture. I think her features are too dark though-what do you think?

Yes, I believe Danielle's hair etc. is far too dark to be this woman.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I swear I have seen her somewhere, I don't think I will get any sleep tonight. It's like when you have that word on the tip of your tongue but just can't remember. Maybe my gma's Alzh. is contagious, lol. Ya, the hair is not the same, but with the flower tattoo on both, figured it couldn't hurt. I am starting to think, maybe it could be a fugitive list I am thinking of, hope not. Thanks for the replies, going to keep looking for that needle in the haystack.

She looks a bit like the runaway bride to me...except for the eyes

She's wearing nice glasses. I wonder if they are titanium. That would be costly, suggesting she would be from a financial sound background.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    http://media.amw.com/multimedia/file...bo_Dan_lg1.jpg
    Danielle's picture. I think her features are too dark though-what do you think?

I don't think so. She doesn't look like Jennifer Wilbanks either but she looks like someone I can't place right now. Frustrating.

She rather looks like this woman who has been missing for a long time.
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200401629S

I think now the nose is all wrong. Hmmm...
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

She kinda looks like Danielle Strickland (parental abductor).

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

Quote Originally Posted by froggierintexas View Post
    She kinda looks like Danielle Strickland (parental abductor).

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    I think the eyes are too large and rather buggy...plus the face is wider and chin is less pointy.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Ya, your prob. right. I sent the link to the pic to a few Houston reporters. If I have seen her someone before in person, it would most likely be here or Houston. Figured it couldn't hurt.

Everyone keep looking through that haystack, someone is bound to find the needle.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast