Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

froggierintexas

Don't squat with your spurs on!
Reaction score
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/UnidentifiedDetails.asp?id=U0708004

Case Number: U0708004Agency: Terrell Police DepartmentDate Found: 8/8/2007Estimated Date of Death: UnknownCause of Death: UnknownRace: UnknownSex: FemaleAge: 30 - 40 Height: 5' 5 " - 5' 6 " Weight: 165 lbs. - 170 lbs. Eye Color: HazelHair Color: BrownState Found: TexasCountry Found: USAClothing: She wears silver wire-rimmed glasses.Miscellaneous: The female was admitted to a hospital and has amnesia. She has a tattoo on her lower back that covers the width of a black floral pattern. She also has a scar over her right eye and a scar over the navel area. She recollects being in the New Orleans airport.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, if it is let me know.

The article is sketchy. It states amnesia but also states cause of death unknown.??? Is this report anywhere near accurate?

They probably left it as unkown since she is still alive, IMO. I called the Terrell PD a few moments ago because I thought of Danielle Imbo as they both have flower tattoos although, I am probably 99.9999% off. They lady that answered the phone was so very kind. She took the information and said that they most likely had checked against Imbo but would definitely double check to be sure. Anyway, she looks so familiar, I feel as if I have seen her somewhere but then she does look like she could be my sister too. I just hope they find her family, because she needs someone to help her through whatever she is going through if she is still with us.

The way it reads is that she is still alive...at least to me. Very strange it hasn't made national news...usually the amnesia cases do. She looks like a normal person, but how frightening not to remember who you are or where you belong! Surely there are people searching for her! She was just found the 8th of this month...so this appears to be a recent missing case.

They probably left it as unkown since she is still alive, IMO. I called the Terrell PD a few moments ago because I thought of Danielle Imbo as they both have flower tattoos although, I am probably 99.9999% off. They lady that answered the phone was so very kind. She took the information and said that they most likely had checked against Imbo but would definitely double check to be sure. Anyway, she looks so familiar, I feel as if I have seen her somewhere but then she does look like she could be my sister too. I just hope they find her family, because she needs someone to help her through whatever she is going through if she is still with us.

She looks familiar to me too and it's driving me crazy.

She has a nice haircut, so she obviously takes good care of herself-or someone else does in case she's mentally challenged.

This should be all over the media!

:waitasec: I swear I have seen her somewhere, I don't think I will get any sleep tonight. It's like when you have that word on the tip of your tongue but just can't remember. Maybe my gma's Alzh. is contagious, lol. Ya, the hair is not the same, but with the flower tattoo on both, figured it couldn't hurt. I am starting to think, maybe it could be a fugitive list I am thinking of, hope not. Thanks for the replies, going to keep looking for that needle in the haystack.

She looks a bit like the runaway bride to me...except for the eyes

She's wearing nice glasses. I wonder if they are titanium. That would be costly, suggesting she would be from a financial sound background.​

Ya, your prob. right. I sent the link to the pic to a few Houston reporters. If I have seen her someone before in person, it would most likely be here or Houston. Figured it couldn't hurt.

Everyone keep looking through that haystack, someone is bound to find the needle.

How far away are we from using face recognition technology for missing persons cases? There should be a national database for this when there are full on frontal facial pictures like we have here.

It's so frustrating having to do this manually!

Ya, your prob. right. I sent the link to the pic to a few Houston reporters. If I have seen her someone before in person, it would most likely be here or Houston. Figured it couldn't hurt.

Everyone keep looking through that haystack, someone is bound to find the needle.
I think she looks familiar, too...and I haven't been to Texas in a very long time. I checked the most recent cases...she resembles Paige Birgfeld a little, but the nose is all wrong. She looks a little like Jennifer Kesse, but she is much too short and the lips are too thin.

There should be data base for Tattoos and their artists in dealing with the missing, too. It would be great to be able to have access to those.

That would be a big help. So many have tattoos today.

I think I will hit the hay instead of looking through it for the needle tonight, it's past my bedtime.

Good Night and God Bless you all.

That would be a big help. So many have tattoos today.

I think I will hit the hay instead of looking through it for the needle tonight, it's past my bedtime.

Good Night and God Bless you all.

Good night. Thanks for posting this one. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie