Norwegian princess's 'angel school' opens

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link

OSLO (AFP) - A school newly created by Norway's Princess Maertha Louise for students who wish to "get in contact with (their) angels" was due to open on Thursday at an undisclosed location because of the clamour it has caused.

The project has been criticised in the Scandinavian country where some have called for the 35-year-old princess, a devotee of alternative therapies, to renounce her official title or even get medical help.
Maertha Louise, who claims she is clairvoyant, says the Astarte school will offer students the chance to get in contact with their angels, described as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all the aspects of our lives."

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Man-I got so excited when I saw the headline I started packing my 3 yr old daughters bags. I thought I'd be sending her to a school where they taught her to ACT like an angel.:crazy:

Man-I got so excited when I saw the headline I started packing my 3 yr old daughters bags. I thought I'd be sending her to a school where they taught her to ACT like an angel.:crazy:

That would be great i'll send my 12yo son too!!!!:clap:

That would be great i'll send my 12yo son too!!!!:clap:
I think that this is the school that you want to pack the kids off to;

Angel School for Kids

(PS, read what the little kid wrote in the drawing)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I thought it was on a cruise ship.

ships_575x219_majesty.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member