Buying New Jeans? Why Not Try Butt Cam?

PHOENIX — Worried that new pair of high-fashion jeans may just make your butt look fat? Now shoppers in one upscale Scottsdale store can check it out for themselves before someone else makes the observation — using the Butt Cam, a camera positioned just so that's connected to a video screen on a dressing room wall.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Feature_Stories/ODD_Butt_Cam.html

I am not sure this would make me smile so much as make me wonder if the system has other screens hooked up outside the dressing room..
Sounds like a creative way to video tape people while changing and catch shoplifters.

I am not sure this would make me smile so much as make me wonder if the system has other screens hooked up outside the dressing room..
Sounds like a creative way to video tape people while changing and catch shoplifters.

I would not want to have my butt on there, the wrong person dealing with the equipment and you could be on *edited*http://www.buttsrus.com:slap: I never change me or my daughter in dressing rooms. I always go to a place that has a good return policy and we try them on at home. Not to mention if I had that many angles of my backside I dont think I would ever buy a pair of jeans :silenced:

Lord, they'd need a wide lense to get this booty on camera. Not sure I want to go there!!

Omg! Dont click on the link! I just typed it up as a joke, When I clicked on it an adult website came up. I swear I had no clue :slap: Yikes I'm off to change it.

Omg! Dont click on the link! I just typed it up as a joke, When I clicked on it an adult website came up. I swear I had no clue :slap: Yikes I'm off to change it.

You told me not to, but I just wanted one little peek, just for a sec....Goodness didn't know that was possible!!

Yeah, you'd better go change it!!

HAHAHA !!!!
I think hubby may have found your link and woke me!!!
Lets agree to not go there!!

A camera? No thanks! I think having to look in 3 differently angled mirrors is enough torture for me.

SO funny about that website!

Haha! What an off night Im having! I swear Im not drinking but you couldnt tell it by my posts tonight :D

I would not want my husband to find it, no butt loving from me :hand:

Hmmmm...maybe that store just needs to get a really hunky guy to stand outside the dressing room door and when the person walks out....he can either ask for a phone number or ignore them. This should give them a fast clue if it is their butt looking big in jeans or not being the issue. LOL

I'm always way too late for the *good stuff*. Now I'm wondering what that site was.

Another thing, did you notice it said" upscale"? I think they are way more worried about their butts and such than us "downscale" folks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back