GUILTY ME - Kelly Gorham, 30, Alfred, 7 August 2007

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
http://www.missingabducted.info/2007/08/kelly-gorham-30.html

Kelly Gorham, 30, Missing 8/7/07 Alfred, ME

Kelly Gorham, 30, Missing 8/7/07 Alfred, ME

She was last seen at her apartment last August 7th and was reported missing when she didn't show up at work the next day.

Gorham is 5 feet, 2 inches tall, 140 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Michael Zabarsky at 657-3030.

Search Turns Clues In Missing Woman Case
WCSH-TV, ME -
ALFRED (NEWS CENTER) -- Dozens of volunteer search teams spent Saturday looking for Kelly Gorham, who was reported missing more than a week ago. ...

Search intensifies for nursing student
Boston Globe, United States - Aug 18, 2007
Dozens of trained searchers and dogs began the search for Kelly Gorham at her Alfred apartment and planned to fan outward up to 20 miles in all directions, ...

Family appeals for help finding missing woman

The family of a missing Alfred woman made a heartfelt appeal to the public for help on Friday, as the State Police announced a major search and said the investigation has narrowed considerably.

“We are extremely confident that there is a specific individual that has information about Kelly Gorham’s exact location, and we desperately need their help,” State Police Lt. Brian McDonough said at a press conference.

Gorham, a nursing student, was last seen at about 11 p.m. at her Alfred apartment on Aug. 7. Her car was found at her apartment and her four dogs were inside the apartment, police said.

Lt. Patrick Dorian of the Maine Warden Service said they would be directing a major ground and air search on Saturday involving 50 trained searchers.
Gorham’s mother, Pauline Gorham, asked that anyone with any information to please come forward.
“This is a bad, bad nightmare that we need to wake up from,” she said.

and

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Michael Zabarsky at 657-3030.

This just amazes me.. I live two hours from there.. and never heard anything about this until I read it here first...

Her case was featured on On the Record last night. Greta did an interview with the PI hired by Kelly's boyfriend. Her boyfriend is a suspect because she had called off her engagement with him in June. His father owns a little red car, like the one Kelly was seen getting into; however, neighbors say that the car didn't move from it's driveway for days so there is no way it was the one Kelly was seen in. They are looking into a few ex-boyfriends as well.

:banghead: :behindbar These stupid ex-boyfriends. :banghead: :behindbar

To my dearest SewingDeb,:blowkiss:
Here is a link that was on our news today.
WCAX

So much Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Thank you so much D_S. Off to read at your link.

This is so sad. I had hoped she would be found safe.

From the Crime Library link, PI speaking:

While Carlson initially defended Twardus during his interview with Van Susteren, his confidence since that time has greatly diminished, as is apparent in a statement he gave to Wmur.com yesterday:

"I asked him an hour ago if he killed Kelly. I asked point blank, 'Did you kill her? Did you have anything to do with it?' And he claimed, 'No.' I said, 'Jason, it's an awful coincidence that Kelly is missing. You were engaged to be married to her. You've lived with her for two years, and now, her body shows up on your father's property up by the Canadian border.'"

I am so tired of banging my head against the wall. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
When is this senseless killing going to stop...............
Prayers to the family and all those close to Kelly.

Thank you so much D_S. Off to read at your link.
To my very dearest SewingDeb,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for taking the time to look at the link. It contains more info than any other articles that I have seen. It names the road and the property owners. No other articles mentioned any of that. The others would not disclose the owner.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Also Jason's niece was visiting New Hampshire from Vermont when Kelly went missing.
The niece stated that the home where Jason lives in Rochester, New Hampshire is his father's house. His father owns a red car. Apparently, the niece is saying that the red car was in the driveway the entire time.

There was a raid of Jason's friends home in Maine. Those friends live here in Vermont but also have an apartment in Portsmouth Maine. They are also co-workers of Jason at a factory in Portsmouth.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

You're always welcome D_S.

It really does tell a lot. I read comments after one of the other articles and the posters are trying to guess why on earth the body was put on that land and they are guessing that it is random.

I'm sure the police had a good idea what they might find before they searched the property...and a very good idea of who did it.

Good find on the article.

The police have the red car and have not released it. That tells me someone may be wrong about it never leaving the driveway.

You're always welcome D_S.

It really does tell a lot. I read comments after one of the other articles and the posters are trying to guess why on earth the body was put on that land and they are guessing that it is random.

I'm sure the police had a good idea what they might find before they searched the property...and a very good idea of who did it.

Good find on the article.
Dearest SewingDeb,:blowkiss:
That channel is my local news station (Vermont news channel). They do a very good job on reporting. I updated my last post with other info that was stated tonight.

dark_shadows

I'm glad you did that, D_S. I read that Jason has been interviewed by the police four times already. I believe that was before Kelly was found.

I wonder if a confession will be forthcoming at some point.

I'm glad you did that, D_S. I read that Jason has been interviewed by the police four times already. I believe that was before Kelly was found.

I wonder if a confession will be forthcoming at some point.
To my dearest SewingDeb,:blowkiss:
What was Degreenia in prison for? He one of the people saying that Kelly was in a red car.

dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313