OH - Man Videotaped Himself Having Sex With Girl, Columbus, 2007

mom3dd

Be Better at Every Age
Reaction score
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Just days after he posted a $20,000 bond and was released from jail, police re-arrested a Columbus man Wednesday night amid allegations that he videotaped himself having sex with a 7-year-old girl.

Richard Enyart, 44, (pictured, right) was first arrested this past weekend after being accused of using a video camera hidden between towels to capture girls undressing in his bathroom, 10TV's Laura Cole reported.
more at link

http://www.ohionewsnow.com/?sec=news&story=sites/10tv/content/pool/200708/238990184.html

And he has posted bail? Who the hell allows a pervert to get out of jail who DRUGS and RAPES little girls?

Hopefully, he'll get hit by a speeding car as he crosses the street. One can only hope. He needs to not breathe this air that I breathe. There's no place for him in this world. Just die already, sicko creepy pervert!!!!

I think he's in jail now (again), hopefully for the rest of his life. I could barely read about what he did to a drugged 7 yr old girl. :sick: I was glad to read he had been in a jailhouse skirmish...

I have to confess - I enjoyed those pictures of his black eye and scratches all over his face.

And he has posted bail? Who the hell allows a pervert to get out of jail who DRUGS and RAPES little girls?

Hopefully, he'll get hit by a speeding car as he crosses the street. One can only hope. He needs to not breathe this air that I breathe. There's no place for him in this world. Just die already, sicko creepy pervert!!!!

Anybody have an address...I own a big truck and have gas will travel.:furious:

Despite what the above article states, the WAS NOT HAVING sex with a 7 year old girl! He was raping her!:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

After searching Enyart's home, police said they found hundreds of DVDs -- some of which contained child *advertiser censored* -- and a drug dosage book containing passages on date rape drugs, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported.

Wonder why these little girls were allowed to play at this &^Y*&*('s home?

Wonder why these little girls were allowed to play at this &^Y*&*('s home?

That's what I was wondering, philamena. I hope their parents or guardians are much more careful in the future, but these girls lives are forever marred because of their carelessness. Sometimes I think these parents should be charged as negligent as well.
:(

Exactly! Kind of makes me wonder if the parents allowed their children to hang around his home and the pool you know? If the parents did, that makes this all the more senseless.

When will parents figure out that their children have to be watched and not just left in the hands of people they don't know well?

Despite what the above article states, the WAS NOT HAVING sex with a 7 year old girl! He was raping her!:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

You are exactly right. What were they thinking wording it the way they did? To say "having sex with" makes it sound "normal" instead of the vicious, sick, disgusting rape that it was.

OTOH, the article doesn't say that he raped the child while he was out on bail. He was arrested for one thing, and after his release, LE discovered the DVD. I'll just betcha they are going to find much, much more on this sicko.

Well that was stupid. But ya gotta be thankful for idiots. Should be no trouble putting him away for LIFE.

Never - not once - in my wildest dreams would I ever have allowed my daughters to go to a 40 year old man's house for any reason, much less to swim!!!!!!! Hell, I wouldn't have allowed my girls to go my own brother's home to swim without me. I can not imagine anyone NOT getting a red flag about a 40 year old man who wants to buy them birthday gifts and do "arts & crafts" with my young daughters......give me a freakin' break!!!!!! Who thinks it is normal for a man to want to spend time with young girls swimming and such and not feel hinky about it????!!!!!!! :banghead: I wouldn't have even allowed my girls to go to a friends house to swim if I thought only the dad was going to be there with no mom present. It just would never happen. And to "ground them several times" for going there??? WTF??? I bet she never once told them they couldn't go there. So what, she grounded them for a week and wouldn't let them go and then turned around and let them go again? What an idiot mother!!!!!!

I really don't understand this guy's mentality. Why didn't he just invest in a blowup doll? That would have accomplished the same thing for him.

You think that he has a black eye and scratches now. Wait until the prisoners get hold of him for these latest charges.

I just have to wonder what makes individuals this sick. I also wonder why they would want to ruin the lives of innocent children...

The black eye and scratches was too humane, IMO. I think a bag of bricks, a vice grip, and razor blades would be the way to go.

Dirty filth.

I really don't understand this guy's mentality. Why didn't he just invest in a blowup doll? That would have accomplished the same thing for him.

Because they don't make blow up dolls that appear to be children (at least I hope NOT!)

These guys just can't get off on adult women. Their sexual desires are for children and their compulsions are strong. That's why I think the Seattle/LA guy who lives in his car and stalks little girls for pictures and claims he's violating no law needs to be stoned, hung or dropped off in the desert. Eventually his compulisve need will become so strong he will offend. We can no longer wait for that to happen and then try to explain our actions to the victim.

Jailhouse justice is the only chance we have.

Thank you....I was getting ready to post the same thing. I HATE reading the term "had sex with" in terms of rape and molestation.

Anybody have an address...I own a big truck and have gas will travel.:furious:

I have a big *advertiser censored* bumper on the front of my truck, we could strap him onto, drive around, sell tickets to people to take turns torturing him, and pay for our trip too!!!!! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back