Hot Marsupial

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
A sex mad scottish koala sets the mood in Austria.
Five year old Chumbee is known for his sexual drive and has lived up to his reputation since arriving in vienna........zoo staff have stated that Chumbee hasnt stopped since he got there.
The Austrian koalas Billiara and Marali showed no interest in each other even after being given aphrodisiacs and shown erotic movies:confused: ....all that has changed since Chumbees arrival.

Ok.....for some reason this story is wrong on so many levels..but I posted it anyway:D.http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=289328

A sex mad scottish koala sets the mood in Austria.
Five year old Chumbee is known for his sexual drive and has lived up to his reputation since arriving in vienna........zoo staff have stated that Chumbee hasnt stopped since he got there.
The Austrian koalas Billiara and Marali showed no interest in each other even after being given aphrodisiacs and shown erotic movies:confused: ....all that has changed since Chumbees arrival.

Ok.....for some reason this story is wrong on so many levels..but I posted it anyway:D

Im not sure whats funnier :D The poor little horny scottish koala probably desperate for sex humping trees, the Australian koalas being shown *advertiser censored* (Im curious to know whats koala *advertiser censored*!?), or that you forgot the link to a second story today ;)
Sorry had to throw it in :D

Oops :doh: I read it wrong. Surprisingly with me being a country hick I should know the difference between austria and australia :loser:

sopef_vfur_0873.jpg

I can see the pic...this happens sometimes and I dont know why and Im too tired to care:p

Pic has now dissappeared into cyberland for me too:waitasec:

Oops :doh: I read it wrong. Surprisingly with me being a country hick I should know the difference between austria and australia :loser:
Don't feel bad. The President confused the two in a speech this week. :)

did they really think showing *advertiser censored* to koalas would work? lol
I wonder what Chumbee charges? is it by the act or by the hour? if by the hour...someone is going to have a huge bill to pay Chumbees pimp lol

I was also too scared to look at the link lol
a quick run down for you... a stuffed vampire koala rapes and tortures a stuffed virgin teddy bear before he bites her neck and falls asleep then she kills him but its too late she is a vampire too.... but the site has pictures!

bnhall- That is one category I thought I would never be in the same thought process as president bush :silenced:

LOL! I cant believe you all are still peeking at the website :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back