695 users online (88 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gotta love this one.....

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Peeping Tom chased down and tied to a tree till the police arrived.

They should have written PERV on his forehead!!

now i expect he will plead out and get a slap on the wrist then sue the campers.....

Im guessing he will sue the campers...Im not saying that what he done wasnt wrong but the women were peeing out in the open.....Im not sure how the law will work in this case.....he could turn the tables on them.

Ironic he's from BEAVERton? I know that's fresh of me, but I had to say it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ironic he's from BEAVERton? I know that's fresh of me, but I had to say it, sorry.
    "Groan."
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386

Quote Originally Posted by Armandv101 View Post
    "Groan."
    Hey, how'd I know you were going to see that? LOL Not ladylike of me. Anyway, that guy is a freak.

Hey, how'd I know you were going to see that? LOL Not ladylike of me. Anyway, that guy is a freak.
    Bad joke. Q: May I speak to Dick Berkey?A: Sorry, he's tied up right now.
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386

Good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Im guessing he will sue the campers...Im not saying that what he done wasnt wrong but the women were peeing out in the open.....Im not sure how the law will work in this case.....he could turn the tables on them.
    Um... it really depends on what type of campground... if it's one that has camping spots and restrooms, etc., (usually ran by the govt) there could be problems... but, if it's a "wilderness" campground where one camps outside of an offical campsite then I cannot see that there would be a problem. The article doesn't really specify the type of camping they were doing.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    That'll teach him!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    Um... it really depends on what type of campground... if it's one that has camping spots and restrooms, etc., (usually ran by the govt) there could be problems... but, if it's a "wilderness" campground where one camps outside of an offical campsite then I cannot see that there would be a problem. The article doesn't really specify the type of camping they were doing.
    The article said that the women were going to the toilet in the woods...I took this to mean that they were more or less weeing in the open....my mistake.

"Tom" sure doesn't look very happy does he? No matter how this turns out, that picture is there for the world to see and know what he was up to.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    The article said that the women were going to the toilet in the woods...I took this to mean that they were more or less weeing in the open....my mistake.
    Weeing in the weeded woods. What you guys don't do that in Oz, Dingo? LOLYep, that guy tied to that tree is now infamous.

private indecency

Expands definition of private indecency to include person in
    view of place where another person has reasonable expectation of
    privacy.
    http://www.leg.state.or.us/07reg/mea...317.intro.html

Looks like he's in heaps of trouble then, BB. That tree tying is the least of his problems now. Thank you for that link.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast