Castro DEAD

I've been watching this unfold on Perez. I have a feeling someone is pulling a fast one on him. Every other media outlet would be all over it if it were remotely true.

I will eat crow if I'm wrong.

I've been watching this unfold on Perez. I have a feeling someone is pulling a fast one on him. Every other media outlet would be all over it if it were remotely true.

I will eat crow if I'm wrong.

You may be right, that thought crossed my mind too, that's why I said "We shall see".

Look at all the mentions he is getting in main stream media for this story or what could be News:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=castro&ie=UTF-8&scoring=n

When I hear it on CNN or Fox or MSNBC, I'll believe it. However, Perez is usually right on the money.......

If anyone knows where I can send flowers, please let me know. Thanks!

When I hear it on CNN or Fox or MSNBC, I'll believe it. However, Perez is usually right on the money.......

Not that these two compare, but he had Anna Nicole's collapse and then death long before anyone else because of his South Florida connections. He was the first and only one with the story. 30-45 minutes before the networks. I remember that afternoon so well. Then in the first moments when the networks did cover it, they referenced Perez until their own people got the sloppy seconds on the sources. When he announced her death it was over an hour before the networks said it. I was really surprised on that one.

Not that these two compare, but he had Anna Nicole's collapse and then death long before anyone else because of his South Florida connections. He was the first and only one with the story. 30-45 minutes before the networks. I remember that afternoon so well. Then in the first moments when the networks did cover it, they referenced Perez until their own people got the sloppy seconds on the sources. When he announced her death it was over an hour before the networks said it. I was really surprised on that one.

Maybe Perez has some connections in Cuba?

Maybe Perez has some connections in Cuba?

I believe I read his Mother's family is from Cuba. I don't know that much about him, but if I recall right, atleast his Grandmother came to America from Cuba.

I believe I read his Mother's family is from Cuba. I don't know that much about him, but if I recall right, atleast his Grandmother came to America from Cuba.

That's what I thought too. Here's what his website says:

We stand by our story 100%.

Fidel Castro is dead!

The only way the Cuban government can settle this once and for all, though, is to parade him (alive) around Havana this weekend. No pictures or video!

I would imagine that the police in Miami would be on pretty high alert for the streets to go crazy when this is announced.

I would imagine that the police in Miami would be on pretty high alert for the streets to go crazy when this is announced.

Update: An official announcement is still expected today. We are hearing that law enforcement wants to wait until rush hour traffic is over in Miami.

—————————————————————————————

The announcement of Fidel Castro’s death will be made at approximately 4:00 P.M. Eastern, PerezHilton.com has just been updated exclusively.

To everyone in Miami, please be mindful of each other and keep your safety in mind.

Update: An official announcement is still expected today. We are hearing that law enforcement wants to wait until rush hour traffic is over in Miami.

—————————————————————————————

The announcement of Fidel Castro’s death will be made at approximately 4:00 P.M. Eastern, PerezHilton.com has just been updated exclusively.

To everyone in Miami, please be mindful of each other and keep your safety in mind.
Still waiting. It's 6:30PM in Miami. and on a Friday too, that means the party will go on 24/7 through the weekend.

Still waiting. It's 6:30PM in Miami. and on a Friday too, that means the party will go on 24/7 through the weekend.

Maybe I should add a question mark to the thread title. :confused: Or stand by it. What to do . . . ?

I called my Mom in Dania Beach and told her to stay in. She's enjoying her retirement in South Florida and loves to go out. Her friends will think she's nuts. They are hip ladies but not on the internet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back